Introductions

Hi all, I'm Toben I am currently in the US Army and deployed for a few more months. I intend on returning home and opening a drive thru espresso location. I am really hoping to network with some great people on here that can help get me where I need to be with the ins and outs of the business. I am from a small city in Kansas, bought 13000ish so the concept is unproven in a market like that I'm hoping someone in here has some good insight they can offer me on the subject.

Hi Toben,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Feel free to explore our topic areas and ask questions when you're ready. We have several members who have successfully opened drive-thru coffee locations.

Rose

Michael here from Michigan. Found this site from a facebook post of Roasty Coffee. Figured I'd check it out. Always loved coffee, but just recently began enjoying manually brewing coffee with my Chemex. Up until now its just been a progression of better automatic coffee makers starting with my Mr. Coffee and ending with my Bonavita before I decided to go manual. There was a few years with a Tassimo also which I prefer to forget. Anywho, this forum looks like a great place to be and to hopefully learn more about my Chemex and pourover coffee in general!

Michael here from Michigan. Found this site from a facebook post of Roasty Coffee. Figured I'd check it out. Always loved coffee, but just recently began enjoying manually brewing coffee with my Chemex. Up until now its just been a progression of better automatic coffee makers starting with my Mr. Coffee and ending with my Bonavita before I decided to go manual. There was a few years with a Tassimo also which I prefer to forget. Anywho, this forum looks like a great place to be and to hopefully learn more about my Chemex and pourover coffee in general!

Hello Michael,

Welcome! You will find a lot of useful, and sometimes entertaining, information here.

Many of us also started out our coffee brewing experience with a Mr. Coffee machine. It sound like your journey has progressed nicely!

Rose

Hi, My name is Aaron. I fell in love with the Chemex 2 years ago and use it everyday (best part of the day). I've launched a product on Kickstarter called Cora - all-in-one pour over coffee brewer.

Thanks!

Hello CoraCoffee (Aaron),

After you have a few posts on this Coffee Forum, you will be able to share a link with us. I'm sure some of our members would be interested in taking a look at your pour-over-brewer on kickstarter. Please start a new thread in another Forum area, and give it an appropriate title so it will get people's attention.

Rose

Hey Guys!
I am Shahrez, I have a business of importing instant coffee from indonesia. If any one of you are interested in having a delicious cup of indonesian white coffee or indonesian white mocca, let me know.
here's the link to my eBay listings.
ABC Instant White Coffee | eBay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hey everybody, my name is Jeff. I'm currently trying to learn about coffee more and try types I've never tried before. Part of the interest comes from trying to get away from drinking too much beer all the time. I feel like coffee will be a good alternative since there is so much variety and alot to learn and taste and it can maybe become a good social substitute since all my friends drink alot of alcohol and I will be the odd man out for pretty much quitting.

Hi...very happy to find this forum. I'm UmarBorneo...am from sabah,malaysia(north borneo). Need more info on coffee cultivation and coffee based business. Tk

Hi...happy to find this forum. I'm umar from sabah(north borneo) a state within Malaysia. I need much info on coffee cultivation and coffee based business. Tk

Hi Rob...coffee lover from Cape Town. Just have to make an observation...you live on a continent known for some of the best coffee on the planet, and yet you live in a city that couldn't be further from the coffee growing regions in Africa if you wanted it to be. How's that working for you? LOL...just had to rub it in. Welcome to the forums!

Mr. Peaberry

Back