Introductions

Welcome to the forum! I've stopped in Salida a few times, it's a great city!

Hi there, my name is Kimi. In November, I will be opening a shop that will be a mercantile and we will serve Corvus coffee out of Denver's Nitro draft cold brew as well as pour over coffee. Looking to connect with others in this industry as I come from a retail background, not a coffee shop background. I live in a beautiful tiny mountain town called Salida, Colorado in the heart of the rocky mountains. We will be the only shop of our kind in our town.

Welcome Kimi! I used to spend some time in Salida. I used to like going down to the cool little restaurants downtown and sit on the patios by the river. I forgot what the name of the big summer festival is there every year, but I attended that once and had a good time.

Tell us more about this Nitro draft cold brew. I've seen it around and it looks delicious, but I haven't tried it yet.

Roasting

Hi guys,
Having experience as a barista, now I am very interested in start roasting coffee in commercial range.
At the moment I need informations regarding different commercial coffee roasters, how to learn roasting and ....
please let me if you can help me in this lovely and interesting field.
Best wishes,
Reza

Welcome to all of our newest members!

The Coffee Forum website is a bit slow again today, so please be patient as you explore the Coffee Forum.

The tech guys are working on finding and fixing the problem.

Rose

Hi everybody! I am Melisan, a coffee lover. I can't imagine my day without a cup of coffee. I am also a content writer at Java Times Caffe. I hope to interact with the members here to share and gain knowledge about coffee and the industry.

dascrow and 4Nines, that's awesome that you've been to Salida, I'm surprised by how many people across the country have been here. The river festival is call FibArk and yeah that's a pretty fun festival! Nitro draft cold brew is really good in my opinion. Corvus does a dry hopped and regular single origin from Rwanda. You should check it out!

Hi from the Maritime (eastern) region of Canada. I began drinking coffee two months ago, when my adult daughter convinced me of its health benefits. So far, I have tried mostly Tim Horton's coffee -- usually having a small coffee that is 3/4 black and 1/4 French Vanilla. I am trying to avoid sugar, so this is a nice mix.

The next step is to buy a coffee maker -- for the lazy mornings that I don't feel like going out for coffee. I want EASY, but don't want one of those magic machines -- unless it has recyclable pods.

I certainly welcome advice on what kind of coffee maker to choose, and look forward to reading the quirky nuances on this forum, relating to the world of coffee.
:coffeemug:

Cheers,
Paulette

Last edited:
I am a coffee person. I am a barista, trainer, manager, roaster, and all around coffee enthusiast. After almost 8 years in the business of making coffee.It’s incredibly glamorous. You are your own boss. You’ll do everything better than your old bosses did. You’ll have control of design and make your business breathtakingly beautiful and be a bastion of great coffee among your peers. I took this path, and over the course of the last year have gotten a much more realistic idea of what it takes for barista/coffee person to get a high-quality coffee concept from concept to reality.

Hi
My name is yudistira. But you can call me danny. Originaly im from indonesia and new to this forum. I would like to take roadting classes. I live in queens, new york. Maybe the member of this forum can direct me to a good place . Thank you

Hello!

I'm Ben!

I'm a sales rep with coffee roaster of manufacturers in China.
I found this forum by google search. Hoping to share ideas and learn from this forum.

New Luwak Coffee importer -- excited to join the community

I just got into the coffee business, looking to meet flavor 'adventurers' like myself.

Recently visited Bali, Indonesia and fell in love with *wild* Luwak Coffee (none of the caged stuff!), so much that I started importing it to the United States, and selling online.

If you're curious to learn more, you can check us out here:

https://www.luwakcoffeebeans.com

Cheers everyone!

Last edited:
Back