Introductions

Hi y'all.

I'm Kevin from Saskatoon Canada.

I've only recently realized my passion for coffee. I spent years drinking terrible drip, moved on to a Keurig, moved on to a Nespresso, moved on to pourover with marginal beans, and just within the last few weeks I've finally upgraded to a decent grinder and an espresso machine. What a difference good, fresh beans make!

I'm in the phase of my addiction where I research everything I can learn about coffee and do everything I can to align myself with those perfect shots, thus my path has led me here.

I look forward to learning and sharing with you.

Cheers,
Kevin.

Hi Guys!

I'm Debbie. I am so excited to be part of this community. I am a coffee addict despite of maintaining healthy lifestyle. This is a habit that I can't control. :) I am looking forward to meet new friends and of course, to get insightful stories and experiences from you.

Till next time.

Hi, my name is Lee-Ann. I am from Massachusetts but I have been living in Iowa for a couple of years now. I have been using and loving my mocca pot for about 20 years but I am looking to try some new things. :)

hi, my name is Aquino, im from jakarta, Indonesia.. indonesia is one of famous place to have original coffee such luwak coffee.. im starting my own businee to selling coffee bean and powder.. thank you

Hi, all, I'm new to this forum-looking fir help with my indoor coffee-plants. Love drinking the stuff, too - my favorite coffees come from Africa and Indinesia.

Hello. I'm Bacchus, a new coffee nut in the neighborhood. I'm a cancer survivor who is still plagued by the loss of part of my taste buds - probably from the chemo. I can taste most foods again but am having trouble tasting coffee, and that's why I'm here. I'm always looking for new beans/blends to try hoping to find one I can taste and which I like well enough to use as a daily coffee.

Back