Introductions

Hello all,
I'm DopeNABox(Lance), and I'm here because as much as I love coffee and feel like I know a lot(because I'm a barista), I know I don't know as much as I think I do! I came here to learn more variety, as well as just conversing with people who enjoy coffee just as much as I do! I'm here mainly to learn things I may have not known, or to make friends with people who know a bit about roasting or general distribution of coffee and coffee products, because I plan to one day own a cafe and I'd much rather have a legitimate cafe over a "cafe" like Dunkin' Donuts or similar places.

To answer your question, Pink, there is kind of a story behind it but there's really no significance to it. I used to play some online strategy game with my brother and I made it up randomly but I got popular in that game via this name so I used it in other places and now it's just the "go to" username that I use for everything

Good afternoon,

I would like to take the time to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Nick and I am hoping to learn quite a bit about the coffee industry. The reason for joining, other than being an coffee drinker for years, is I have been offer exclusive distribution rights by family/farm/brand from Guatemala. I am an accountant and I will be taking over the operations for the company stateside.

Trying to familiarize myself better with the industry.

Thanks for your time,

NV305 aka Nick

Good afternoon,

I would like to take the time to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Nick and I am hoping to learn quite a bit about the coffee industry. The reason for joining, other than being an coffee drinker for years, is I have been offer exclusive distribution rights by family/farm/brand from Guatemala. I am an accountant and I will be taking over the operations for the company stateside.

Trying to familiarize myself better with the industry.

Thanks for your time,

NV305 aka Nick
welcome Nick. my name is Alex (ensoluna is forum name and the company name, Ensoluna S.A. in Guatemala). I live in Los Angeles but i have coffee farm / factory / lab / educational center in Guatemala.
perhaps we can help each other in the future. if you have any questions, please PM me.
thanks

welcome Nick. my name is Alex (ensoluna is forum name and the company name, Ensoluna S.A. in Guatemala). I live in Los Angeles but i have coffee farm / factory / lab / educational center in Guatemala.
perhaps we can help each other in the future. if you have any questions, please PM me.
thanks

Sounds great! I am in the process of learning the coffee industry. In terms of importing and domestic logistics I am up to speed, but I am sure we will be talking.

Cheers.

My name is John. I've been a member here for a while, but have not posted until now. I own and operate a brick and mortar coffee roastery in Central Texas. This seems like a great site!

Back