Introductions

uurbangorillacoffee.com

Hello everybody!

My name is Jhon new in this forum, i am from Colombia and i will like to introduce my organic coffee and invite you to check our products, please visit us, we roast specifically for each order, you will receive fresh coffee just let us know what you think about it, to help us give you the best. :coffeecup:

Hello topher
I been trying to learn how to use this site to market my coffee, and make some coffee friends, this place look perfect for beginners like myself.

Thank you
Jhon

Hello everybody,

My name is Matt and I'm a coffee roaster in the Pacific NW. I roast on a 7.5Kg Petroncini named Newman.

I don't know how many roasters name their machine, this just seemed to fit.

As this is my first post I was unable to insert the "Hello Newman" compilation.

Best regards,

Matt

Hello Newman (Matt)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums!

I'm not surprised that you named your roaster. It's going to be a good friend to you as time goes by, and it should have a name.

Where did the name Newman come from? Is it your last name?

I named my Garmin GPS "Sally" after the first woman astronaut (Sally Ride), because the GPS gets me to places I'd normally never be able to find without it.

Rose

Hi Rose,

He is named after the Seinfeld charater. Too bad Garmin did not offer an option with Estelle Constanza's voice (George's mother on Seinfeld).

Matt

Hi My name is Pat and I love coffee so I decided to check out some forums to see who else shares my passion. I also am very interested in the mugs I drink from and I love to collect awesome mugs

Hello Pat,

Welcome!

I Googled your user name (awesomecoffeemugs) and saw that there is a website under the same name that sells coffee mugs.

Is that you? If so, why didn't you say so in the first place????????

Before we go any further, please take a look at the Forum Rules page - especially #2 and #8
http://www.coffeeforums.com/forum/announcements/5-rules-tos.html

Rose

Hi All,

I've always had a passion for coffee and so it seemed natural to jump into my latest venture, which I'm super excited about! I'm currently importing single-origin beans from small and mid-size farms in Colombia. Everything that I do is 100% farm-direct and there is no one else involved in the process. Our farms have some of those fancy UTZ, Fair-Trade, etc. labels, but we are doing true Fair-Trade business as we pay a premium for the extra work they put into producing a high quality coffee. Initially, we will be bringing in micro-lots, only from Colombia, but the idea is to continue to grow our relationships with the farmers, compensate them for the amazing work that they are doing and then expand to other countries in the region and then globally.

All of our coffee is tested and shipped with the highest quality controls (grain-pro bags, etc.) and our first shipment is due to be on the ground in mid-late May!

I look forward to learning and contributing to this board as much as possible. If anyone has any questions about Colombia, feel free to reach out.

Regards,
Stephen

Hello fellow coffee junkies. I started drinking coffe with 16, didn't like it much but it kept me awake. Now 10 years later i love coffee, especially flat white, which is essentially a strong cappuccino. I'm German, however have been living in Perth, Western Australia for the past 4 years.

Hello Nicko

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Do you make your flat white coffee at home, or do you go to a local cafe for it?

The Coffee Forum is a great place to learn and share about the world of coffee. We hope you'll visit us often.

Rose

Hi,
I only just joined today and I'm so excited! I've been an avid coffee lover for a long time, and now I've decided to expand my business portfolio by importing and distributing coffee to the USA. I'm focusing on Colombian beans for now. Fair trade farm grown. All natural beautiful beans!
I'm looking for buyers so please feel free to send me a message and then we can discuss.
Our prices are below market value so will be perfect for you! :)
I'm looking forward to this new stage in my life and as a new member of this coffee forum.

I'm Michael from Bishop California, and I just began learning the art of Coffee Roasting and Grading. This seem like a great community of like minded people! :coffee:

Back