Introductions

Hello "coffeeovereverything" (Danny)

Welcome!

You mentioned that you've been into specialty coffee for a while. Have you been visiting local cafes and enjoying their coffee, or are you doing something specific at home? (like roasting your own coffee)

Feel free to participate and ask questions when you're ready.

Rose

Hey there, I'm Colin Mansfield. I run BoiseCoffee.org and review coffee from all over the world. I'm working on a coffee book now on how to save people money by encouraging them to ditch their Keurig machine and their daily visits to Starbucks. Would love to connect with anyone on here who's interested to learn more.

Hi guys I just registered myself, I`m Pedro from Nicaragua, well actually I use to sell good quality coffee to USA mission trips that visit my country. do you guys know about a specific shop in Minnesota where I can buy foil bags for packing my coffee, I have many friends in Minnesota so It would be great to find the bags there. in advance I appreciate your help and information

Hi guys I just registered myself, I`m Pedro from Nicaragua, well actually I use to sell good quality coffee to USA mission trips that visit my country. do you guys know about a specific shop in Minnesota where I can buy foil bags for packing my coffee, I have many friends in Minnesota so It would be great to find the bags there. in advance I appreciate your help and information

Pedro,

Welcome to Coffee Forums! I grew up in Minnesota and now live in Abu Dhabi. It is warmer here. I hope your friends are faring well. I am not familiar with a bag supplier there, but use U.S. Plastic Corporation | Plastic Tanks | Plastic Buckets | Plastic Bottles | Labware | Plastic Tubing | PVC Pipe | U.S. Plastic Corp. for mad scientist projects. I am sure they will have bags that would suit your needs at a reasonable price. You could have them shipped to your friends in MN and forwarded to you if they will not send direct to you. I hope your business goes very well!!!

Good hunting,
David "Old Salt" Hambleton

Hello "Ferinand"

Welcome! You will find a lot of useful information here.

We have a handy search feature that's at the top-right corner of your screen. Take some time and explore the various topic areas, and then participate in the discussions when you're ready.

Rose

Hello everyone, I am in Denver Colorado and love coffee. Single origin coffees roasted light are my favorite! I still have a lot to learn and look forward too. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    700.1 KB · Views: 436
~two creams in coffee_

I must be the youngest one here... I've been drinking coffee for about a year... I don't know what to say!... I enjoy coffee with two creams... My fave coffee shop is Twist Cafe...

Good morning from the beautiful southwest..
Please tell me what "Two" creams you use in your coffee. That sounds interesting.

Hello "vasenec" (Vincent),

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website!

We have a lot of members from all over the globe. Keep visiting the Forum, and it's very possible that you'll meet someone who is from the Czech Republic.

Rose

Hello is like to introduce myself my name is Adan Figueroa with COFFEE ON GEARS ORGANIC we have a coffee mobile van and we carry and brand our own coffee. Our passion for good coffee is very big hope to meet more coffee nuts here. best adan

Back