Introductions

Hello Rose,

At this time I'm getting info, but my idea is to build a website and sell different kinds of coffee from all around the world.

Depending of the investment I would like to roast the green beans. We drink a lot of coffee in Portugal and many people say that they wouldn't bother to pay more for a good and different coffee :wink:

Sorry for my bad English...

Ivo

Hello everyone! I'm Betsy Ann from the Enchantment Island of Puerto Rico, and currently living in Austin, TX. My husband introduced me into this forum to learn more about my passion: COFFEE!...and because we're looking to do business in this field. My favorite coffee is Puertorican (el Boricua), have you tried it? I dare you!

Greetings! My partner and I are jumping into the fantasy of opening a coffee house...sort of. For a more detailed explanation enter "A Cup of Everything, Huntsville" into a search engine. Our local press does the explaining for us. I'm the lucky one who is leaving my day job to devote full-time to the business and the thousands of details that go into starting a business. Over the last 20 years or so I've been a technical writer and a US Army Reservist. I hope to learn more about coffee each day by participating in these forums.

Hello ,
Greeting from Indonesia
My name Farhan from Indonesia , Thank you to accept me on this forum . Hope I could learn & know more about coffee from other countries beside coffe from Indonesia :
Such as : Arabica Gayo , Mandailing , Toraja , Java and Coffee Luwak/Wild Civet coffee.

Best regards
farhan

Hello! My name is Alex and I found the site searching around for advice on roasting. I roast at home with a Behmor 1600. having better success now that I have been doing it for a few moths. I am excited to pick everyone's brains about different/better techniques. I have enjoyed reading the threads form everyone. I like the really opinionated ones!

Hello "lovethatcoffee" (Alex),

Welcome to the Coffee Froums website.

We have several interesting topic areas regarding home roasting.

How do you like your Behmor 1600? I've explored that model on the SweetMaria's website several times. Have you had any problem with the smoke setting off your smoke detectors?

Rose

I like it a lot! I roast in my garage so smoke is not an issue. I control the roast a little better by opening the door and turning a box fan on when I end the roast. Where should I post a question regarding finding a 2-5 kg drum roaster?

Hello from Bergen County NJ. I'm an avid home roaster looking to expand volume.
I've been supplying friends and family and starting to grow out of my Behmor!

If anyone knows of a situation where roasting equipment can be rented or shared in my region - Northern NJ, NYC, Westchester - please drop me a line!

Thanks!!

Hello "workingtitle"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums!

It's great to hear when someone "grows out of" a home roaster and is ready to move on to something bigger and better.

You may get a better response if you post your question in its own thread. Sometimes people skim over the Introductions area and they miss the questions within the Introductions.

Best wishes on finding an upgrade!

Rose

Aloha!(hello) I am a coffee farmer i Hawaii looking for buyers for exotic Hawaiian coffee parchment and green bean. The coffee is hand picked and processed on our homestead farm in Hawaii, Honomu. Parchment coffee will be 15$ and green bean will be 20$. 1-5 pound bags will have free shipping and bag sizing will be 1-15 pounds. If you are interested please call (808) 895-0196 (808)963-6103 or email ([email protected]) Mahalo!
-Kolohe farms LLC. SORRY THE SMILEY FACES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AN 8

Last edited:
Back