Introductions

Hi there,

New to the forum and I wanted to say hello :) I've just started down the road towards setting up a mobile espresso cart in my home town and know I have a long way to go! Looking forward to getting involved on the site.

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to bring green coffee from Brazil to America,I have lots of questions and hope some of you can help. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi there. I'm from NYC but living in Indonesia. I want to ship coffee luwak to the US. Any advice on the Indonesian export requirements?
Thank you!

Hello "riley1234198" (Paul)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums.

What kind of roaster are your using? We have several members who enjoy roasting coffee at home. Feel free to ask questions when your ready.

Rose
Im starting out with the Behmor 1600 from what i been reading its a good starter roaster. I roasted about 8lbs with it and happy so far.

Hey everyone.

My name is Denny and I'm in Southern California. Been doing a little home roasting for the past year with a small 2lb Sonofresco roaster. Have only been roasting for family and friends, for free! But am about to embark on a small venture to turn it into a side business. Found this site while I was googling for a good, not too pricey, start up roaster. Been trolling around the forum to read reviews and recommendations, as well as experiences with any known reliable sellers. So far during my search, I've wandered all over the forum and have gotten sidetracked because of the ample amount of useful information LOL. I'll try to get back on track and decided on a roaster soon.

Thank you all in advance for all the future help!

Hello "IveNoIdea" (Denny)

Welcome! I'm glad you've been trolling around the Forum and exploring some of the useful information we have here.

It's interesting to try to figure out how people come up with their user names for the Coffee Forum. I enjoyed seeing yours this morning. It made me laugh.

Again, welcome! We hope you'll visit us often.

Rose

When you start to roast your own bean, it will be almost impossible to go back to cheap manufactured coffee...
That is the same reason why cream and sugar became the major part of the coffee because of the horrible taste.

hey to all, i am sharjeel and like coffee to much so i joined this community,any how i am very friendly and so carefull about my friends,i hope i will find more friends from here and enjoy to stay on there, :) :)

Hello, my name is twan and I've been on the forum for a month or so, but never really got a chance to post things until now. I really really like coffee alot! It's apart of my morning ritual in fact :D. I've been searching for a few sites regarding coffee, keurigs in general since I have one and came across this coffee forum. So I'm sure being here will be awesome!

Hi everyone,

My name is Thuy Nguyen, I'm from Vietnam and love roasting coffee rather than drinking it.
It's nice to join with you guys here and hope we can share about coffee.

Cheers
Thuy

Back