Introductions

Roy,
Hey welcome to the board...
I love the coffee so much i ended up buying few...
There are tons of different greenbean sellers out there. Our board sponsor happy mug carry pretty decent green beans and Sweet maria, Bodhileafcoffee, is another and yeah... i found this guy too Green Beans, Caracolillo Coffee Mill but when you are a small home roasters, you will be paying around 5-6 dollars a pound...

Welcome aboard....

Thanks CJ,
I've ordered many times from Sweet Marias, I really like the in-depth information they provide. I like the way the Coffee Project provides a free back-copy of Roast magazine with each order. I've found the best prices (but very limited selection) at CoffeeLatinAmerica.com. I am planning to visit Bodhileaf since they are not too far away from me. I will check out Happy Mug. Thanks again.

Hi I live in Las Vegas and am looking to open up a quaint little coffee/smoothie cafe this year. I stumbled upon this site while googling information about start up costs. I'm excited to be here, will search some topics of interest and then ask any questions that I still have as I embark upon this new journey. We have mostly chain coffee stores here and this city is ripe for a more homey, laid back, quiet atmosphere to hang out, study, or do business. I'm excited!

Hello "riley1234198" (Paul)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums.

What kind of roaster are your using? We have several members who enjoy roasting coffee at home. Feel free to ask questions when your ready.

Rose

Paul,

The home roasting is life changing experience for many of us.
The taste of coffee alone just so different from everything we have had in the past.

Please do ask and I hope you enjoy this forum as much as i do....

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJ

No it will be inside the city, but we only have a handful of independent coffee cafe's. 95% are major chains. The independents are usually bursting at the seams and you can never find a seat. What a great problem to have! :)

Back