Introductions

Hello Geo

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Thanks for sharing a sample of your web comic. I enjoyed seeing it.

Best wishes for a successful adventure. Please keep us posted and let us know how you're doing.

Rose

Hello,

I am from Edmonton and planning to open up a coffee bar business. I have been reading about this forum and learned many things from all the gurus here. Thanks for all those that make this forum full of information.

Welcome to the CoffeeForums.com please use this thread to introduce yourself and welcome others to the site. A short paragraph about yourself, your likes, what brought you here and how you found the site is great :) Invite a friend or two -- everybody is welcomed!

Onto the Introductions..................

I searched "coffee forum" in to Google and got here and coffeegeek.

I'm a vacuum brew liker.... recently my electric vacuum died again (RIP) and I got a stove top vacuum brewer.

I was having filter issues that I maneuvered around and decided to share with the online community.

I enjoy motor related and cooking hobbies....

"bigbroncojeff" - my screen name - I have a 93 Ford Bronco that has been modified for off-road use.

So, when I reply to subjects expect me to be biased to the superb-ness of the vacuum brewer;)

I searched "coffee forum" in to Google and got here and coffeegeek.

I'm a vacuum brew liker.... recently my electric vacuum died again (RIP) and I got a stove top vacuum brewer.

I was having filter issues that I maneuvered around and decided to share with the online community.

I enjoy motor related and cooking hobbies....

"bigbroncojeff" - my screen name - I have a 93 Ford Bronco that has been modified for off-road use.

So, when I reply to subjects expect me to be biased to the superb-ness of the vacuum brewer;)
hi BigBroncoJeff, i also am into cars of all types,:grin: i am not just a coffee aficanado.

I am in Michigan and it doesn't get any better for American car lovers to be anywhere else but here in DETROIT... Yayyyyyyyy... I have restored, 1967 68 69 Corvette 1971 For Mustang Fastback 1968 Camero modified to 454 and few more and more to come... Welcome to the board Jeff......

I'm from southern California, and I've been a coffee lover for over 50 years. I recently began roasting my own coffee because I couldn't find a source with fresh enough coffee. I am now hooked on home-roasting and am constantly looking for new sources of green beans to try. I like to experiment with different origins. I enjoy the fruity tastes of the Africans as well as the body of the Indonesians and the mellowness of the Central Americans. Can anyone recommend a good source? Thanks in advance.

Howdy Coffee Lovers! I'm a new member of this site. I found you through a Google search for coffee drop-shippers. I am interested in starting an online retail site offering a variety of coffee and tea products. Any help that you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. --Aggie

Hello "roybwilliams"

Welcome!

As you probably have already noticed, we have a lot of Forum members who roast their own coffee.

I hope you'll enjoy exploring the Coffee Forums and that you will participate in the discussions and ask questions when you're ready.

Rose.

Hello "Aggie"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website. You will find a lot of useful information here.

We have a handy search feature that's up at the right corner at the top of your screen. Just type in the topic that you're interested in, and you will see all of the previous discussions. Feel free to explore the Coffee Forum and ask questions when you're ready.

Rose

Back