Introductions

Hello everybody,
I am from the USA. I enjoy many things here on our farm and love preparing special treats for our family when we gather together.

Hi "ppkgan"

You can start by scrolling up to the top of your screen and clicking on the Coffee Facts tab. After you're finished exploring there, you can head over to this website and explore some more: http://www.sweetmarias.com/library/?source=side

Also, there are a lot of books about coffee in addition to the information that you can find on the Internet.

and....Feel free to ask questions here on the Coffee Forums when you're ready.

Rose

Welcome to all of the new members. There is so much great info here.
I hope everyone finds what they are looking for and contributes often.
Everyone has a great story to share.

Have a great day.

Hello fellow coffee lovers. My name is Marie and I am from Toronto Canada. I am new to this forum (this is my first post). I am not sure of all the "rules" but will hopefully abide by them and not tick off anyone LOL. I am into coffee apps, coffee Facebook pages and coffee web sites and consuming lattes by the gallon.with the odd espresso thrown in for a little kick. Cheers everyone !

Hi everyone i am massimo italian living in stockholm,i ve been a barista in italy for quite much time but never heard about latte art before i am very sad for this,i discovered this art looking for a job in Australia and now i really want to try but am working in a kitchen now.
I was very good in making coffee cappuccino and the foam was always perfect but now i don t have a place where to practice. i want to do iiiiiiiit and no courses here.uffffff so i joined here i will look around steel advices and as soon as i ve the opportunity i ll try.CIAO nice to meet u all....:coffee:

Hello everyone! I want to give a big thank you to the moderators and others who keep this forum operating so well.
I really appreciate how friendly, polite, open and non judgmental the forum is and I'm then willing to overlook some of the self promotion and occasionally less than great advice. Thanks again.

Hello
Welcome to the forum.
Yeah, you are very right; this forum is really well maintained and is full of information.
Hats off to the admin as well as moderators !!!
:star:

Hi , I'm Teodori, I'm from Italy ( Marche).:coffee-bean:
I'm a coffee merchant, and I'd like to know how does coffee is considered in the world; how is it used? does the utilization have some special meaning or not? Are there tradition on coffee in your countries?and so on...
Thank you!:coffee1:

Back