Introductions

I am Lance from Reno, Nevada. I am purchasing a 60lb unit from Coffee PER in Fallon, Nevada. The usage will be mostly for roasting barley at my malt house (Rebel Malting). I would like to try a few runs of coffee as well, I will be lurking gathering info. Thanks for having me

Hello to all of our recent new members!

I've been away from my computer for almost a week, and it's going to take me a long time to read all of the recent posts on this Coffee Forum. I just wanted to say hello and welcome to everyone who joined us while I was away.

Rose

Newbie here. This forum looks awesome with lots of informative and detailed post, to go along with thread after thread of engaging discussion.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Coffee4allHello everybody here,

I am Daniël Dijkstra from Drachten, the Netherlands. In daily life I am Ceo of Coffee4all.
But above all I adore coffee.
This is a product that has enough mysterie, flavor and interesting facts from a long past to inspire me every day!
Nice to read so many different views and meanings here.

Best regards,

Daniël

Wow, is that THE famous coffee4all from Drachten with owner Daniel Dijkstra?

Ja, I'm sure this is the Daniel Dijkstra from Drachten
http://just.forums-free.info/t83-daniel-dijkstra-a-coffee-geek-with-a-heart
http://just.forums-free.info/t83-daniel-dijkstra-a-coffee-geek-with-a-heart
http://just.forums-free.info/t83 -daniel-dijkstra-a-coffee-geek-with-a-heart
He is very famus now.

Last edited:
Welcome to all new members !!

My name is Louis. Been looking at the coffee biz for sometime now. I need as much information and assistance I can get. I stumbled across this site and it looks like it will really help me along. Getting ready to pull the trigger and open a shop. Thanks!!!

There is a ton of info here and also info about coffee shops specifically. Best of luck to you. Any specific part of the globe you are looking to kick off this new adventure?
Do you have a plan of the type of environment or clientelle? Food counter? Hang out? Exotic coffees and special brewing methods?

There are so many great coffee from around the world. If people in your area are interested, you might expose them to beans from around the globe. If you decide to delve into the freshest of fresh, roast your own and share the experience of roasting with your customers. They will appreciate your efforts.

Best of luck.

Hello Good admin all other members i am here a new one to this broad.
Name: ZoriWser
I am a student of the health so i am here to read the effect of the coffee and to get complete knowledge as much i can.
Regards.

Last edited:
Having a coffe shop in a bookstore is a great idea, but there are some things you might want to consider. Where will the coffee shop be in the book store? It should be in a separate area to keep the coffee in the coffee shop area.
Second, how is the coffee going to be served and how many different coffees are going to be available. Are you going to offer "fresh brewed" for coffee in airpots?
Third, Are you going to offer other items?
I offer coffee making items for coffee shops if you have not got them yet. Joyce

Hey Y'all I'm Charlie from Georgia. I really want to open my own coffee shop when I get out of college, so I'm here just looking for contacts and people who can give me advice or mentor me in the way of coffee. :p if anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction that would be awesome!

Back