Introductions

Welcome nightingale and Useless Coffee co.

I wish you the best of luck promoting your coffee, but right off the bat, the name is either going to kill you and make you stronger.

Cheers !

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, it is a geography thing...we are quite popular where we are located as Useless Bay is a well known landmark here. We have this really wonderful beach here that is too shallow for ships to pull in, thus the name 'Useless Bay'. However, I'm sure it can be a little confusing to people who have never visited the islands, before :coffee:

Hello "packagingmachinesindia"

Welcome! You will find a wide variety of coffee-related information here.

If you click on the box that says Forum at the top of your page, you will see a list of areas and categories for posting to the forum.

We have several topic areas that you may be interested in seeing. One is called Business to Business and the other is called Deals and Specials.

I hope you have fun exploring the forum and that you visit us often.

Rose

Hi Everyone...

I am so excited I found this forum...I absolutely love coffee and I have found coffee to be a universal conversation method. So thrilled to share nuggets over a cup of virtual coffee!

Have a fantastic day!
Yolanda

Hello Pedro

Welcome! It's always fun to welcome new members, especially those on the other side of the globe!

Do you recommend any particular coffee that comes from Rwanda?

Thanks for joining the Coffee Forums.

Rose

Back