Introductions

Hello "NicolettiCoffee" (Aldo)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website!

It's always nice to see new members join the forum.
You will find a lot of useful information here, plus you are welcome to share your coffee roasting experience with us too!

Rose

k cup coffee

I am a coffee lover and love the coffee made in K Cup Coffee machines.I am using it for a year now and still love the aroma and the flavour of the coffee it brews.
kcupcoffee.co/

New Business Opportunity for me and I need help...please.

SO overwhelmed at all of the information and I am desperatley searching for start-up lists/costs/projections. I was into about page 14 of 100 pages of my business plan. Now an opportunty has arrived with an investor and I need numbers for him in a VERY short time. I have not started with my numbers and the internet has everything buried so deep (plus the ineptness of the keyboarder) that I am getting nowhere fast. I understand the importance of getting through the business plan experience which will provide necessary knowledge and will continue with the process. I do not want to miss this opportunity for possible financing. I will open a coffee shop/deli with drive thru in WI which has a seating capacity of 60 including outdoor seating for another 20.
ANY information is so appreciated and I thnak you in advance for your insight! Lucy

Last edited:
Hi Rose,
I am new to "forum" and posted a question on the "Introduction Forum" Is there another location that I can post my question to where more eyes will see it? Thank You SO much for your help from a "NEW USER" :)
Lucy

Hello Lucy,

I noticed that you already found the Coffee Industry Forum and you posted your quesiton there. That's a good place for it. You can even start a new thread (topic) and ask whatever questions that come up as the days go by. We have a lot of members who have experience starting and running cafes or restaurants.

Hang in there.

Rose

And I must be the oldest. I have been drinking coffee for over 50 years. Glad I have because there are some really good things coffee does for your health. You can also see me on Facebook at Coffee Lovers Corner where you can say anything you want.

I just found coffee forums (happily) and joined because I could use some insight from both coffee lovers and business owners regarding promoting coffee sales online. We are a small batch coffee roaster located in Langley, WA. on Whidbey Island in the Pacific Northwest (where we take our coffee very seriously :coffee:), and we roast several times a week on a 1950's Probat roaster. We have had great success as a coffee house and 'hip' hangout on our island, and have recently embarked on an online sales venture by opening an online store. I could really use any advice from community members about how to spread the message about our great coffee blends! We also have several videos about the roasting process and the making of espresso that I hope members would find interesting. I will put links to a couple and hopefully that will be within forum guidelines? Also a link to our shop, as we would be honored to have any members give our coffee a try! We are also on Facebook as Useless Bay Coffee.
Looking forward to posting! Cheers, Useless Bay Coffee Co.

Back