Introductions

Hello "highbrow" (Daniel)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

I can't help but notice that you recently posted a lot of messages, and they each were only a minute apart. I hope you'll slow down and read the forum threads. There is a lot of useful and interesting information here.

Rose

Hey "Coffee_Fanatic"

It looks like that triple shot of espresso really got to you!

You posted 10 messages last night (early this morning) between 12:41 am and 1:04 am.

I'm happy to see that you finally stopped posting and went to sleep! You were looking like a spammer and that's a no-no on this Forum!

Rose

Introducing

Hi everyone, my name is Won, and I'm from Indonesia. I would like to introduce myself as Marketing Executive of Sumatra Coffee Luwak. Our company has grown to be one of Indonesia's coffee bean company that is acknowledged and supported by North Sumatra and Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam Province Government. We supervised intensively and trusted by NonGovernment Organization(NGO's) in Indonesia. If you wanna try our real authentic wild coffee luwak from Sumatra, please contact me. Our product now distributed monthly with trusted reseller at Korea, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Poland, Bulgaria, South Africa, USA.

Loving my life filled with Coffee!!!

Hello, My name is LaSandra and I am a stay at home wife and mother of there. I am loving my new found freedom and coffee has opened the door to my happiness. I live in Arkansas and I'm looking to connect with other coffee lovers. I love making new friends so don't be afraid to add me to your friends list. Have a blessed day.

My name is Louis. Been looking at the coffee biz for sometime now. I need as much information and assistance I can get. I stumbled across this site and it looks like it will really help me along. Getting ready to pull the trigger and open a shop. Thanks!!!

Hello "Doulos65"

Welcome!

Where are you located? Are you in the United States or another part of the globe?

How far along are you with your plans to open a coffee shop?

We have a lot of useful information here as well as many experienced and helpful members who know the business. Feel free to explore and ask questions when you're ready.

Rose

Hello everybody here,

I am Daniël Dijkstra from Drachten, the Netherlands. In daily life I am Ceo of Coffee4all.
But above all I adore coffee.
This is a product that has enough mysterie, flavor and interesting facts from a long past to inspire me every day!
Nice to read so many different views and meanings here.

Best regards,

Daniël

Back