Introductions

Hey everyone-

I'm Solomon from PHX. I found this site surfing google lastnight, and I've been hooked all day. You guys have some great info on this site for people like me who are looking to start a coffee business and get more educated. I'd like to network w/ anyone if the area if you all have referals.

THANKS

Hey everyone-

I'm Solomon from PHX. I found this site surfing google lastnight, and I've been hooked all day. You guys have some great info on this site for people like me who are looking to start a coffee business and get more educated. I'd like to network w/ anyone if the area if you all have referals.

THANKS

Hello and welcome to the forum Solomon! Glad you found us. :coffee:

Hello My name is Nekeya I am from Dallas, Tx I just begun drinking coffee and I wanted to learn more about coffee so search for a forum to join. It looks great so I am excited about joining and learning more about coffee.

Welcome to the forum, Nekeya! Glad you're here! :D

Hello Everyone:

My name is Jeff and I own the online shop ofairtradecoffee.com I am looking to partner with small independent roasters who will drop ship to my customers in the lower 48. If you are a roaster with organic and fair trade coffee to sell please contact me.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hello all, I just started working at a coffee roaster, J. Martinez & Co. and am working on increasing my coffee knowledge.

I was a long time customer of the Martinez (20 years) prior to joining up with them, and they pretty much introduced me to fine coffee.

Kevin, Welcome! You will learn more about coffee in a week working at a coffee roaster than most coffee drinkers will in a lifetime. I had a relationship with a commercial roaster (now closed down) and it was awesome... not to mention a great source for fresh green!

Back