Introductions

Intro

Hi,
I'm coffeemickey, new to this forum. I moved to Panama last year to study coffee from Boquete, and started a company, Panama Pacific Coffee. Unfortunately, my wife's health required us to move back to the States, but not before I found an excellent coffee from a single farm, and arranged to import it and have it roasted in New Orleans. I continue to learn about coffee, and will not only push my own.

Hi! I am Mari Kristina. MariKris for short. haha I joined this forum because I want to learn more about coffee. I am a coffee lover and the only thing I know about coffee is, it is rich in antioxidants and coffee is simply my kicker ;)

Hi my name Tom. I'm always trying to find the prefect cup of coffee. I stumbled onto this site and like what I'm reading. Thanks for having me!

Hi,
I'm coffeemickey, new to this forum. I moved to Panama last year to study coffee from Boquete, and started a company, Panama Pacific Coffee. Unfortunately, my wife's health required us to move back to the States, but not before I found an excellent coffee from a single farm, and arranged to import it and have it roasted in New Orleans. I continue to learn about coffee, and will not only push my own.

Hi! I am Mari Kristina. MariKris for short. haha I joined this forum because I want to learn more about coffee. I am a coffee lover and the only thing I know about coffee is, it is rich in antioxidants and coffee is simply my kicker ;)

Hi my name Tom. I'm always trying to find the prefect cup of coffee. I stumbled onto this site and like what I'm reading. Thanks for having me!

Thanks for joining us. Help out when y'all can and feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Newby

Hi my name is Corey and I am new to this site. I am just wanting to get advice or just talk about life in the coffee business. I work for a company called "Your Coffee Company" In Lakeland FL where we deliver to stores, offices and restaurants coffee, hot tea and iced tea products. We also have a sister company called Midstate Beverage Repair where we focus on the service side of the business. Thanks and if you have any advice I am all ears.

Hi everyone!
Keisha from Central Texas aka SmoothCoffeeLady..I actually am a BIG BIG Starbucks fan, my faves being White Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Macchiato, and Strawberry Creme Frapps! I love hot chocolate and a great tasting tea! I wouldn't say coffee addict, but I love the social atmosphere it creates. A nice hang out in Barnes n Nobles over a nice cup of coffee is great! My husband can't function without his coffee every day.
I love it so much I am in business selling a gourmet instant coffee.:) I do it in my spare time, but I hope to contribute talks of coffee/tea drinking to others here.
Nice to meet ya!

Last edited:
Hi! My name is Emily and I live in New Hampshire. I'm doing a project in marketing about Keurig Coffee Brewers, and was looking for a place to post the survey I made. Do you think I could post it here?

Hello, everyone!

My name is Adam, I live not far from Boston, MA, and am an avid espresso drinker. I am currently working on a blog devoted to coffee shops in Massachusetts and have come to Coffee Forums to get involved with the coffee community and make new friends.

Outside of coffee and blogging, I work part-time in the retail/electronics field, write articles about Android for Examiner.com, and am getting my MFA in writing at Vermont College. I like to travel, read, and meet new people.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you!

Thank you and have a great day :)

-- Adam

Back