Introductions

Re: Welcome, Introduce Yourself!

Hello "coldautum"

Welcome to the Coffee Forum!

You mentioned that your dentist told you to stay away from coffee for the time being. Did you recently get your teeth whitened? How long do you have to stay away from coffee?

It sounds like you've been a big coffee drinker.... so remember, if you start to get headaches from caffeine withdrawal, Excedrin really helps!

Rose

thank you pinkrose! Well, i recently had my teeth whitened, so I have to lay off the caffeine for around a couple of months more. But my dentist maintains that I should lessen my intake even after the whitening process is complete. My friend also suggested Excedrin, so I was thinking of getting some during the weekend. :)

Hi everyone Im an aspiring entreprenuer and looking to open a coffee drive thru in the near future. Just want to introduce myself. :)

My name is Atariguy - I love old video games and great coffee. I found this forum the other day and decided I needed to say hi!

HI my name is mark from the uk
the reason for me visiting this site i have been a coffee caffiene addict and need to correspond with others in the same position as i am. i have quit the coffee and other caffiene products and i miss the coffee like crazy !!!!!!!! it has also caused me many of a problem personally so if u feel the same as i do then look forward to hearing from u all

Welcome to the Coffee Forums "Mark67"

Most of the people on this forum drink lots of coffee, but I know there are plenty of others who have either cut back or stopped their caffeine intake also. Is your absence from coffee a temporary or permanent thing?

Rose

Hello everyone, my name is Brian and I am in the process of opening a coffee shop. I'm currently working on a business plan. Any suggestions on websites to help create a business plan specifically for coffee shops?

Hello Brian,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums! Feel free to ask questions and to search the various topic areas of interest to you. You'll find a lot of information here!

Rose

ChristianEdge CoffeeHouse is located in Lacoochee, Fl. We are a nonprofit coffeehouse serving a very small, poor community. We feature live music every Saturday night and serve Joffrey's Coffee and various smoothie drinks. We started in 2004 and would love to share ideas with others doing the same or thinking about it.
Found the Coffeeforum by searching around the net for articles about coffeehouses. Looking forward to being a member.

Hello "ChristianEdge "

Welcome! It's great that you found this coffee forum!

I was thinking about looking on the Internet to see what other coffee forums are out there, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I'm curious....you mentioned that you have a nonprofit coffeehouse that serves a very small, poor community. What type of prices do you charge for your coffee drinks? Do you offer them at lower prices since you run a non-profit coffee house? It's difficult to imagine someone, who lives in a poor community, paying $3.50 for a latte or $4.00 for a smoothie like they would if they went to a place like Starbucks, etc. Are your prices similar to McDonalds or Dunkin Donuts coffee drinks?

Rose

Hi everyone! I converted to a true coffee drinker only a few years ago - a relatively short time compared to some of you, I'm sure! I have an addictive personality...I have trouble doing anything in moderation so I held off on joining the coffee craze as long as I could. Then I had 2 babies (both girls) in 2 years. Nothing will convert you faster - unless maybe you have multiples. :)

This seems like a great forum. I'm happy to be here!

url in signature edited out by mod. please see forum rules 2 & 3 regarding urls: viewtopic.php?t=6

Back