Introductions

Re: Welcome, Introduce Yourself!

Hello "coffee_roaster " Jane

Welcome to the Coffee Forum website. You will find lots of useful and entertaining information here.

Somehow, I tend to believe that Topher dipped his kids pacifier into the expresso crema. You'd be amazed at some of the things I've seen parents do.

Just this past weekend, I saw a woman order a double espresso and then walk over to the cream and milk carafes, and pour lots of milk into a baby bottle, and then add some of the espresso into it. She shook it up and gave it to the baby (less than a year old). The kid was happily drinking it as the mother pushed the baby carriage out the door.

I see lots of parents bringing their 7 or 8 year old kids up to the counter, and the kids order either all decaf or a 1/2 and 1/2 (half decaf and half regular coffee). Many of the parents say they're "training them to drink real coffee." I hope they eventually train them to appreciate the good stuff!

Rose

Hello! I'm JellyNCam and I am "obviously" new to the site. My husband and I are looking to get into the coffee shop business and I've been lurking on the site for a few weeks now. I hope to gain a lot of knowledge as well as e-friends during my stay here. Thanks for having me!

Jelly

Welcome!! There is no business like the coffee business!! What are your plans and where are you located? Good luck!
Topher

We're located in Charlotte, NC and we want to open a coffee bar in the uptown area. We are in the very early stages of planning (writing up the business plan) and doing all of the research into the coffee industry. I'm also really want to find a training session, seminar, or class on how to make great coffee for a business....unfortunately, I'm no expert on the nuances of coffee beans, flavors, aromas, and textures :(

My girlfriend and I are just other coffee lovers. Its impossable to find good coffee in Phoenix Az.
We drink mostly Christopher Bean Coffee co Jamaca Blue Mtn blend . I have certified beans fron other Blue Mtn plantations and I simply cannot tell the differance. We like to try differant coffees so please don't concider us snobs.
Greyhawk

Hello Friends

I am Evrol from Kingston Jamaica, I love to cook, grind and roast coffee. I am very happy to find this forum with like minded people so we can share ideas and resources. I look forward to learning from you guys and also passing on what I know. I am the owner and operator of iriedutchpotit is a website geared towards providing affordable authentic Jamaican products. especially coffee. I will try to post replies to topics I find interesting thanks again

I am new to home coffee roasting. I need some help roasting green beans to French Roast. I have a new FreshRoast 300 and green french roast beans from Sweet Marias. I am not able, however, to roast the beans to the point where I have good french roast. I am wondering if the temperature of the roaster is too low. The beans never become oily no matter how long I roast them. They remain dry. If I roast too long then I have charcoal. If I roast less then the coffee tastes like dish water. If anyone has any ideas for me it would be appreciated.

The Fresh Roast SR300 doesn't show you or let you change anything except time. I had the same trouble with not being able to get dark roasts. If you have left the chaff collector off to stir for the first couple of minutes you may have a problem with chaff in the motor. I had to have my base unit replaced after doing that.

I don't know the start and end temperature. It is a simple and as I am learning a cheap machine with no gauges except time. After experimenting a bit and running the machine for 10 minutes to get it hot before putting in beans, it was better but still middling for French roast.

Hi everybody,

My name is Josh Light. I'm an entrepreneur just out of college that started a coffee cup advertising company in 2008. We give cafe's free coffee cups in exchange for allowing us to print another companies brand on the cup. I started the company because I love coffee, and I love small coffee shops.

I joined this forum become more connected to the coffee community.

supply coffee packaging bag, contact me

Our company was established on August 18,1994, is a

manufacturer specialize in flexible package and custom

printing products and integrates design, printing and

production,
The main products including various plastic packaging (

food packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, household

packaging, packaging film, Vacuum Pouch, Retort Pouch,

Stand up pouch, Zipper Pouch and packaging for automatic

packing, made of single &multi-layer laminated film of plastic

in PE, LDPE, HDPE,LLDPE,CPE,BOPP, CPP, PCPP,

RCPP,VMCPP, PA,PET,VMPET, Paper, Aluminum Foils, ,etc
Fore more information please kindly viste our website:

http://wuhanth.en.alibaba.com/

Monica Gao
Wuhan TianHong Paper-plastic Colour Printing Co., Ltd
============================
PHONE Number: + 86 27 88110735
FAX Number: + 86 27 88159375
EMAIL: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

Hello! My name is Alice! =) i like coffee
I want to find here new friends and to know more about coffee!
my coffee experience is too short but I want increase it =) I think you will help me =)

PS coffee world is so wonderfull and magic

Back