Introductions

Re: Welcome, Introduce Yourself!

Welcome, Goldie! Glad to have you here.

Lisa

Hey all! Finally got into brewing my own coffee. Looking forward to checking this forum out, and looking for tasty morning brews!

Welcome javaguy317! Morning brew? Oh yeah!

Hi, I am Julia from USA just join this community need your welcome hope that i ll gain so much from here

Greetings one and all, I'm Morris. I roast coffee in Shanghai as YOMO Artisan Roast Coffee for home and office delivery. If you'd like to stop by and visit, I'm at http://yomocoffee.com. I stumbled upon CoffeeForums when I was doing a Google search on Yunnan coffee, which is one of the selections I roast and sell.

Hello everyone!

This is Milind from Mumbai, India. Am a coffee fanatic, americano being my favorite cuppa!

I came across CoffeeForums while I was googling for ideas and suggestions to help me formulate a business plan.

Am looking at setting up a Coffee House at Mumbai / Singapore.

Am looking forward to spending endless hours at the forums to get to learn and understand the subject so that it will help me setup my dream coffee house.

Hoping to get much needed guidance from seniors.

Thanks in anticipation.
Milind

Howdy gang! Like so many, I've got it BAD. Bean lust, that is. Been home roasting for what...about 7 years now, using various contraptions (corn popper, SC/TO, iRoasts 1 and 2) but have settled for a fine Behmor 1600 as my current go-to machine. If feeds rested beans to my Vibiemme 'DoubleDomo' via a Mahlkoenig K30 grinder, where I make 21 gram triple-basket naked portafilter shots of toasty, latex-like goodness. I don't sleep much. Great to be here! :D

Hello everyone!

This is Milind from Mumbai, India. Am a coffee fanatic, americano being my favorite cuppa!

I came across CoffeeForums while I was googling for ideas and suggestions to help me formulate a business plan.

Am looking at setting up a Coffee House at Mumbai / Singapore.

Am looking forward to spending endless hours at the forums to get to learn and understand the subject so that it will help me setup my dream coffee house.

Hoping to get much needed guidance from seniors.

Thanks in anticipation.
Milind

Welcome aboard! Glad you joined us. ;)

Back