Introductions

Re: Welcome, Introduce Yourself!

Joe!!! Hey man, welcome to Coffeeforums.com

I totally like the vibe you're setting off with your cafe image. It's very warm and inviting and something I imagine myself having some day. You also seem to have good ethics and want to make a difference in the coffee industry.

Very nice Joe. Good luck on Feb. 20th! I'm sure you'll do well...

caffe biscotto said:
Joe!!! Hey man, welcome to Coffeeforums.com

I totally like the vibe you're setting off with your cafe image. It's very warm and inviting and something I imagine myself having some day. You also seem to have good ethics and want to make a difference in the coffee industry.

Very nice Joe. Good luck on Feb. 20th! I'm sure you'll do well...
Thanks Caffe Biscotto everybody go to my site and give me some feedback

Joe, for website reviews, you can post your URL in the "Coffee Websites" section of the forum: viewforum.php?f=16 Click the NEWTOPIC button to start your own thread.

This section of the forum for introductions and welcomes only...

See you around Joe! :)

Hello...I'm glad to be aboard!

My name is Tomas in my home is St. Croix, in the Virgin Islands. I've been a member of Coffee Geek for the past few years but found myself browsing here and really like the discussions and level of expertise represented in the posts.

I started roasting a number of years ago with primitive methods and have worked my way up the chain. After burning up a couple of consumer units I finally made to move to a 1 Kilo Toper Cafemino, Propane fired. I've been roasting on this machine for about a year.

Although my primary work is restorations of Colonial era Danish structures here on the island, I also find time to sell around a hundred pounds of coffee a month. I roast to order only, pack in Pacific Bag valved stand-ups, print Avery labels on my inkjet, (including roast date) and hand deliver as I go about my rounds. No advertising, no retail, only word of mouth and a reorder email address on my bags.

I look forward to continued participation!

Tomas

Hello from Toronto!

Just joined this morning with a hot cup of Kona in front of me. Fresh pot in the office kitchen, and all welcome to help yourself.

I am the self appointed "coffee officer" so I can have fresh stuff all day.

Cheers!

Lisa

Lisa, CCafe is probably the most sarcastic member of the Coffeeforums.com family.
He means well and that's just his way of welcoming you to the forum.
As for me, you can charge my coffee order to my FedEx account... :)

Welcome To Coffeeforums.com!!!

CCafe said: "Hmmmmmmmm.... There are so many quotes I would love to use from Gangs of New York here but they are just a tad to offensive! LOL!"

Hey go ahead and post it so I can finally ban you!! buahahahaha...

Hi Lisa

Welcome to the Coffee Forums!

My inquiring mind wants to know.....since you're the self appointed "coffee officer" in your office....do you buy the special coffees and treat your co-workers, or do they enjoy the good stuff at your expense?

Rose

Hello "VentiThis"

Thanks for the "hello" message. It's always great to see new members participating in the forum.

By the way, "VentiThis" is an interesting choice for a log-in name. Is there a story behind it?

Rose

Hello Tomas,

I'm a little late in welcoming you to the Coffee Forums. ... but welcome!

It sounds like you're one heck of a busy guy! In adition to your regular line of work, I imagine that the coffee roasting is almost like another full-time job. I bet your customers are very happy to have fresh-roasted coffee hand delivered by the roastmaster himself.

I'm jealous!!

Rose

Back