Introductions

davidsbiscotti said:
Hi chef bradley,

What are some of your favorite blends?
Approximately, what ratios do you use?

Welcome from Massachusetts.

So far seems Im in love with a 50/50 blend of Guatemalan and Sumatra at full city roast. I just ordered a couple pounds of Tanzanian beans from my local roaster and Im looking forward to that as it gets great reviews.

Im still learning and experimenting so any suggestions for someone who likes a lot of caffeine and flavor at a darker roast would be great. Im using a rotisserie basket on my gas grill and its working out great so far!

Im a chef and love anything that has to do with food and enjoying the better things in the culinary world, coffee being my current obsession, lol.

Im from NH but living down here in NC with my wife of 7 years. Looking forward to meeting you all here and learning what it takes to roast the perfect cup!

I'm noticing that many roasters prefer Sumatra in their blends.
Full city sounds like my kinda coffee too, but heed ElPugDiablo's advice, he knows what he's talking about.

Again, welcome chef bradley.
You're in the right place for roaster advice.

Hello

I guess I didn't notice this before I started posting in other places on the site. I'm a caffeine addict, and coffee and tea lover with only a bit of understanding about the coffee world and those who inhabit it.

I've been talking about starting a coffee shop for a number of years now, so I'm just spending some time learning, getting ideas, and helpful hints.

Found this site by accident, but decided to stay. And I have to say, there are may wonderfully helpful people on this site, who make it worth your while.

So Hello, all :!:

FNG

Hello All. I LOVE COFFEE!!! :shock:

Looking for new, and different kinds of coffee to make sweet love to my mouth :grin: If you know of a readily available tasty coffee you might like...I would like to hear about it. Open to new flavours, and regions....

My current favorite is an Organic Ethiopian Yergacheffe I bought at a Starbucks in Dubai.

All opinions welcome.

Whole bean only....I do the grinding :D

jut

Hi Jut,

One of my favorite origins of coffee is Sumatra.
It's a bit bolder in flavor than your Ethiopian, in my opinion.

If you get a chance, tell us a bit about coffee culture in Dubai.

Welcome to Coffeeforums.com from Massachusetts, USA!

Back