Introductions

Hi!

Hi everyone.
I came across this site through some searching for coffee forums.
I''m a keen coffee drinker and want to learn as much as I can about everything coffee. I think coffee is taking over wine as an indulgent luxury. I am facinated by the growing, cultivation, roasting and preparation process so much. I have been a massive tea drinker for many years but maybe only 3 years ago, I started to show a real interest in coffee. I love the flavour of some coffees and the whole preparation and presentation process of individual types. I yearn for more and more education about coffee and hopefully I can find it here, on this forum.

Hello all. I''m a fairly new coffee drink (less than a year). I have an el cheapo machine but I grind my beans. I thought I was hardcore for doing this and buying beans from a good place (site that starts with boca). lol. It seems that I have much to learn.

Hi all, it seems I have been drinking coffee since birth :wink: but have only really appreciated the gourmets and specialties since th mid '90's. I got tired of drinking crap coffee that was labeled "specialty" and set out on a mission of my own. Somehow that led me to having my own site?! Never saw that coming, but at least I'm happy with my coffee now!

Introduction

Greetings all. My name is nazpastor and as you may have guessed from my name, I am a pastor in the Nazarene church. I love a good cup of coffee and despise nasty coffee. I hope to gain some great tips and information from you all.

Hey everyone, my names David. I am a barista at a Bucks County Coffee Company, in PA. Its a mini franchise with about 30-40 stores spread out in PA and New Jersey. Its central location is in Langhorne PA. I am working there for about 6-7 weeks now, and love it.

I love coffee of all kinds, and love making people happy with their daily coffee.

Hello, I am a buyer and occasional sample roaster for a very small importing company. Before that I owned and operated a small roastery and cafe. We don't keep coffee on spot and only work with a few clients.

After 15 years of coffee I learn something new every day and it never ceases to amaze me how little I have scratched the surface of this industry.

I love to travel and have a fair amount of time logged on farms, mills and airports.

I hate sales, so don't worry I won't try to pitch anything to anyone on this forum.

Back