Introductions

Hey fellow coffee lovers.
The name's Emily and I'm 18 years old - looking into startin' up my own coffee shop with my mom. ::fingers crossed::
I love cold coffees - can't get enough of the stuff! Though, there's nothing like a nice cup of hot coffee in the winter.
I must admit that I don't know much about coffee roasting, but I reckon that's what this forum's for, right? Pickin' each other's brains for advice and whatnot..
Well, y'all seem like a friendly buncha java nuts, so this should be fun!
God bless. :wink:

Hey! My name is Amy and I just opened a coffee house in Mt. Holly, NJ. I am a freshman in college and am kept very busy between school and the shop. I love this site and hope to get as much guidance as possible from the coffee veterans here!

Yes, hello to everyone. I'm in South Africa and LOVE coffee....
My choice of coffee is double epresso

At home I drink plunger, but look forward to the day that i purchase a good espresso machine for my home.

I Love Coffee.

Hello

My name is Jeanie - I also am new here - I am opening my coffee shop/cafe on 8/12 - Just got the keys yesterday and I could not sleep last night - am too excited, so what did I do???? I woke up and of course made some coffee and started searching out this forum - came across it accidentally and am I glad I did. Looking forward to sharing information and just talking - went to Coffeefest LV a few weeks ago - what a great experience - learned all kinds of stuff. Now am looking for a good roaster to use for a signature blend.

Happy 4th of July!!!!

[/img]

Hi everyone, my name is dave, and I'm a huge coffee junkie. I love it, and drink way too much. I prefer to brew my own before work, and drink from my thermos all day. Sometimes I will hit one of the campus coffee places though, it's not too bad. I'm in grad school in southern california.

I drink my coffee black, no cream or sugar. Recently, I've tried cappuccino a few times and I liked it, so maybe I'll get an espresso machine and try to make my own.

Cheers everyone,

I am Sojrn and right now I am sitting in a shop called Dojo's drinking a double shot cappy.
One of my many pleaseures in life is drinking Fancy Kona and Jamaican Blue Mountain coffees but only on the weekends since it is pricy but worth it. My wife just purchased some Civit Cat coffee and I'm looking forward to trying this most "unusually" created coffee!

Best to all.

I'm Heavdog, found this forum on Google. Love coffee, the darker the roast the better :) I'm not sure they drink it any other way up here in the Pacific Northwest! I feel lucky, as there are at least a dozen coffee houses or drive-thru's within five minutes of where I live. Most have free wifi (I hate the big cities/big chains where they make you pay for internet!), great coffee (even a couple that serve Kona!), and one has the best bagels anywhere! Lucky, or spoiled.

Anybody else out there in southern Oregon?

Howdy Ho Neighbor

Three yrs late but hi everyone. My name in jr and I'm a long time home coffee roaster and addict. My wife's a nurse so she can revive me when I go into defib. My fav is Ethiopian Peaberry and I love my own formula for Starbuck's Frappicinno. I can't spell also, as you can see. God bless all and drink up. Beans make good friends.

Live Well --

Hi All
My name is LE. I own a cafe in Western Australia and basically eat sleep and dream coffee, i only drink esspresso based coffee, mainly double restretto (8 or 9 a day). :-D .
I look forward to reading and joining the posts.

New

Hi. I've been roasting my own for almost two years now. Started, like most, with the corn popper and have graduated to a more professional roaster. I do this for friends and family, not for business. It's a nice hobby to have.

Good morning,

My name is Angela and I'm addicted to coffee. It started when in high school and my friends and I would hang out at perkins (I know I know...I was in the band, what can I say) and we would drink coffee all night.

Later in life, I was sent to Spain and Greece on a business trip. Wow.... I didn't know what I was missing. I fell in LOVE with the Cafe con Leche. I was there for only two weeks and my life was changed.

Little later in life, we moved to Germany for 2.5 years. There was no turning back. I could go anywhere and get an espresso and I mean ANYWHERE and not spend more then 1.50 Euro. I started to use the stove top espresso machine w/ Lavazza or Illy espresso. My life has never been the same.

Right now, I just started a little website for my addiction to espresso. I wanted to get a conession cart to take to fairs / festivals and spread the word of good coffee, but that is a big venture at least this time in my life, so I will keep it simple with just my website. Everybody that knows me knows my passion. I try to convert as many people from Maxwell house / Foldgers as often as I can.

I came across this site from doing late night searches on coffee /espresso.

Converstionist

Angela, you're a Peach. I work with the Folger crowd and they think it's a joke to brew your own and move outside their cube for real coffee. Keep up the good work!

huh. I missed this thread.

<-----date I joined.

My name is this way
|
|
|
V

From New York City, joined when I was in college. Found the site...somehow. I was searching for something but I can't remember what :oops:

23 years of age. Have an autodrip, a brew-n-go, an espresso machine, grinder, and now a free (whoo) senseo. And NO I am not addicted, and if you touch my machines or my grinds I will kill you :!: :-D

I am also single *hint hint* 8)

Back