Introductions

Hello "arabiandig" (Mike)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Thank you for writing such a nice introduction.

I'm sure as time goes on, you'll have many opportunities to share your experience and knowledge with our forum members. I hope you will explore the various forum topic areas and post questions and join in the discussions when you're ready.

Rose

Of course coffee. I aspire to have my own coffee shop.
That is a great aspiration. If you are not tied down to a particular area, that offers an opportunity to search the country for an up and coming area that may be ripe for a new coffee venture. If I may suggest, be sure to offer fresh roasted coffee. It isnt difficult to just 'roast' coffee and this may be what makes any effort extra special by making fresh coffee the center piece.

Right now I have taken it upon myself to take small coffee shop tours. I went to 11 coffee shops in 11 days thru GA, TN, AL and NC.
That is great research. See what works and what doesnt. I imagine you talk to the people and see what makes them go to this shop or that one. Keep up the ground work. You will be more successful in the end.

I truly am a coffee geek. No wrong turns here CJevens I'd like to know other folks just as excited as I am.
There are many here that truly love coffee. I love all aspects of coffee from cultivation to consumption.

Best of luck to you.

I have made a few posts and realized I had not even introduced myself. I am new to forums and still getting the hang of it. I am with Emery Coffee Company (Best Coffee Beans | Order Fresh Roasted Gourmet Coffee Beans | Emery Coffee Company) and joined to share thoughts and ideas and learn from all of you. Reading many of the posts this is a wonderful source of information fed by true coffee lovers and fanatics such as myself. I look forward to the many cups of coffee we will share while participating in the forum!

Del

Hi!!!! I'm Daniela, from Mexico. I'm a graphic designer, arts and cat lover and I'm kind of a noobie in the coffee world, so I'm expecting to learn a lot from this forum =) Could anybody tell me how to post a new entry? I'm having a hard time with technology, haha.

Hello from the West coast. My name is Scott. I'm in the process of putting together a business plan for starting a coffee roasting business. I've roasted for myself and a few friends for several years now and have decided to see what happens if I take it to the next level. I'm looking for information so plan to ask a few questions of you all.
Thanks
Scott

Hi i am Carl Agan from Malaysia just wanted to ask i
have a Liberica coffee plantation which is 100 acre in Malaysia which is located in the interior of
borneo island. I would like to find out who should i contact about
coffee machinery and also how do i go about roasting coffee beans were
thinking of opening an coffee factory.

Hello "Scott365" (Scott)

Welcome!

As you explore the Coffee Forums, you'll discover that we have a lot of discussion activity going on about roasting and operating a roasting business.

Please feel free to participate in the discussions and ask questions when you're ready.

Rose

Hello "carlagan" (Carl)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website!

It appears that you're looking for specific information. You will get better results (answers to your questions) if you post them in the specific topic areas within the Forum such as the Coffee Industry and Coffee Roasting areas.

Thanks for joining us. We hope you will visit often.

Rose

Hello, my name is Wu and I am in the process of rediscovering my love for coffee. I'm from Chicago and look forward to becoming a frequent participant to the forum.

Hello "Docktorwu" (Wu)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums!

You said you're rediscovering your love for coffee. Did you switch to drinking something else in the past and now you're back to drinking coffee?

Rose

Greetings! My name is Geo. I was a barista for six years, and took my experiences and turned into a webcomic called On the Grind. Recently, the webcomic was signed by Hound Comics, and I'm putting out my first book called, "The Worst Day Ever: The First On the Grind Treasury" in a couple of days.

otg02082013.jpg

If you'd like feel free to check out the comic I posted above :)

Thank you all,
George

Back