Introductions

ciao

Hi There,
My name's Giampiero but I wrongly wrote username as gimapiero, never mind I can remember my name.
I live in Bangkok ( Thailand), I'm coffee addicted, espresso addicted to be clear.
Have a good day.

hi there,

Am Vissen and am from Singapore. I have a Jura at my workplace and I love it..great nice coffee. Am looking forward to buying a cheap nespresso for home
cheers

Hi Everyone, from Ron (alias CoffeeMagic)

Have followed this forum for some time now and since I am starting up an artisan roastery felt it was time to register formally. Hoping to make some new friends and business relationships here. Look forward to the banter.

Ron

HEY COFFEE LOVERS!
My name is Paul, I live in Mississippi, and I don't care how hot it gets, you just can't say no to coffee. I'm an artist and an architect....however would love to be a full time artist. If you have art needs, or even reproductions, whatever, I'd love to talk with you! I have a website, you can google PEBARTS or Paul E. Buford, watercolor artist, with a link to a facebook page, and would love to hear from any of you! Have a great day!
Paul

Hi, I'm Chris. This is a cool site. I'm living in Gainesville and I am married to a Thai National. I'm trying to teach her about coffee, but she thinks it comes in a little pack and you pour boiling water in it. She doesn't believe me that American's actually will wait in line 20 minutes (or longer) to get their morning coffee.
We are trying to start a roasting business in Thailand, and maybe export/import. They grow Robusta down south and Arabica in the north, might make a nice blend. I'll try it soon.

Last edited:
Your Export/Import sounds like a good idea, but check out all the requirements first. I lived in Indonesia. Most of the coffee I drank was Java Arabica coffee grown in Sumatra. I know most people there liked the Arabica most.

Last edited:
distributot opportunity

If there is anyone looking to become a coffee distributor in Miami, or anywhere in the world for an Organic coffee company then contact Mr Joseph Wade, @ 786-587-7578

alert to all Organic Coffee lovers Worl Wide how would you like to be able to enjoy free coffee for life
? Contact Mr. Joseph Wade, to learn how this may be possible 786 587-7578.

Back