Is there a coffee blend that helps you sleep?

SleepyBeans

Aug 13, 2024
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
Hello Coffee lovers,

Curious, has anyone ever heard of a coffee drink that aids sleep. I am looking for a coffee beverage that goes beyond your regular decaf but actually has sleep aid additives like melatonin, Valerian root, L-Theanine, Passionflower, Magnesium, etc.

If not, is this something that other coffee lover would like to unwind with after a long day or a big meal or just me?

Hello Coffee lovers,

Curious, has anyone ever heard of a coffee drink that aids sleep. I am looking for a coffee beverage that goes beyond your regular decaf but actually has sleep aid additives like melatonin, Valerian root, L-Theanine, Passionflower, Magnesium, etc.

If not, is this something that other coffee lover would like to unwind with after a long day or a big meal or just me?
Yes chicoree and swiss decaf

Hello Coffee lovers,

Skip the coffee and try bioptimizers breakthrough magnesium and sleep like a baby.

For great tasting coffee I recently found this company called Clean Bean coffee and it is next level good but won’t help you sleep 😂

Back