💵 For Sale Coffe Aillio roaster R1 v2 1kg Bullet

Godman57

Top Poster Of Month
Aug 25, 2024
Luxembourg
Visit site
The Aillio Bullet R1 is a high-quality roaster with a weight of 21 kg and dimensions of 67.5 × 39.5 × 52.5 cm. It is equipped with automatic drum pre-heating, adjustable heat and fan speed, and continuous real-time feedback provided by infrared bean and drum temperature sensors, enabling precise and consistent roasting.

I purchased mine from the European distributor of Roast Rebels. It has undergone only 107 roasting sessions, with 95% of them being 500g roasts. I have diligently maintained it by ensuring thorough cleaning after each roasting session, typically comprising 2 x 500g roasts. This roaster has never been taken into the second crack, consistently dropping just around the end of the first crack.

This exceptional roaster is available for pick-up only from Dudelange, Luxembourg. I am open to trading for an Ambex YM 10-kilo Coffee Roaster. If you are not interested in trades and would like to purchase it separately: [email protected], please feel free to send me a direct message to discuss further.

I bought the coffee roaster for £2850 originally, but I can sell it to you for £1300 taxes included, if you're interested in purchasing it outright with no trades.

Last edited:
Hey there! I just met up with a friend who has the Ambex YM 10-kilo Coffee Roaster that I've been searching for, and they have it locally in town. We're in the midst of negotiations, so for now, I won't be trading the Aillio Bullet roaster, but I'm considering selling it. The asking price would be £1300, inclusive of taxes and shipment.

Back