Coffee with brown sugar

froze

Top Poster Of Month
May 14, 2012
Visit site
Normally I don't go to Starbucks, but I found out they had brown sugar, oatmeal, and coffee, odd, so I tried it, it was actually quite good though the coffee flavor was a bit weak for my taste. Not sure what the oatmeal is all about since I couldn't even taste any of that, which is a good thing, but the brown sugar was interesting.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has tried making that home, and how much brown sugar did you use.

what I would recommend is to make a brown sugar - Shakerato.
This is going to be up to you to adjust based on what you want for sweetness level.

-pull your shots of espresso
-use one tablespoon or a teaspoon if you want less sweet of brown sugar
- put shots and sugar into a cocktail shaker
- add 5-6 ice cubes
- cover and shake until the shaker is VERY cold

- Be SURE to hold the lid/cover so in case of any heat or pressure you do not end up with a mess.

- pop off the lid and pour the cold/frothy drink into a cup.

- pour a little milk/cream/oatmilk whatever in at the end and stir it thru, this way it accents your drink not dilutes with too much milk.

the espresso/sugar will transform in this shaking process into almost a shake like ice coffee.

let me know how it turns out if you try it.

what I would recommend is to make a brown sugar - Shakerato.
This is going to be up to you to adjust based on what you want for sweetness level.

-pull your shots of espresso
-use one tablespoon or a teaspoon if you want less sweet of brown sugar
- put shots and sugar into a cocktail shaker
- add 5-6 ice cubes
- cover and shake until the shaker is VERY cold

- Be SURE to hold the lid/cover so in case of any heat or pressure you do not end up with a mess.

- pop off the lid and pour the cold/frothy drink into a cup.

- pour a little milk/cream/oatmilk whatever in at the end and stir it thru, this way it accents your drink not dilutes with too much milk.
dutch bros golden eagle
the espresso/sugar will transform in this shaking process into almost a shake like ice coffee.

let me know how it turns out if you try it.
Someone told me about this today and I wanted to know if anyone likes or has tried this? I guess I'll try it when I get home unless someone can discourage me not to.

I like brown sugar, but I don't go to Starbucks either. I often work online, and for this, I choose cozy cafes to drink delicious coffee and work. Sometimes my job takes up a lot of time, and I don't have time to study. I found the service https://academized.com/buy-college-papers-online , and it seems to me a good option to work more or spend free time with friends. And another question: in which cafe chains do you drink coffee?

Last edited:
I never drink at any coffee chain unless I'm on a business trip, otherwise, I like the coffee I make at home far better than any chain-made coffee.

Buying term papers pre-made are a big deal for college kids, but professors have gotten wise over the years and can search the internet to see if the one a kid turned it was sold online. There are other students and professional term writers who will write you a one-of-a-kind term paper, but those people charge a lot of money for those, but since wealthy students are more likely to buy the term papers they are also ok with paying someone a good sum of money to write a one of a kind paper.

You can even buy actual test questions with the answers for any class you attend, usually the professor will rotate tests to try to prevent that, but they might only have 5 different tests, and a person could memorize the questions and answers for all the various tests a professor might have. Even Federal tests for various licenses you can get a list of all the questions and answers for if you have the money.

Latest posts

Back