Would like reccomendations for coffee to try

Thanks Jerome, I may give it a shot once I get ready to make an order again. I just made a pretty big order of Guatemala coffee that will take a couple of months to drink.

Well, I haven't used Kona coffee, so I can't say much. However, after reading the thread title here, I read reviews on the same. Surprisingly, the taste is good as mentioned by many users.

On the negative sides, some Amazon customers complained that the packaging was not good; there are some puncture marks on the bag. So, a quality check question arises here.

Hey blockhouse, Try some coffee from Java. If your wanting to suggest a low acid coffee such as Kona it has lower acidity than the Guatemalan.

Hello
I am looking to try some new coffee that would be comparable to the Kona Sunrise and Kauai Koloa Estate Coffee (10% Blends). These are very reasonably priced dark roast whole bean and I like them but concerned about availability. Thanks in advance
My blend is one pound of Colombian Supremo from the Coffeeam website, one pound of 100% KONA PEABERRY COFFEE - 93PTS from the bigislandcoffeeroasters website, and a cup of roasted chicory from the pennherb website. By far superior to anything I ever had in a coffeehouse.

Back