Tell me what's your fav coffee buddy?

At home I use a French press and manual milk frother to make cafe au laits. But when I head to the local coffe shop, I’m getting a latte, with oat milk. I am thinking about buying an espresso machine but I have to admit I really like the coffee I get from the French press

I do enjoy a French press coffee, but I got the flair 58 and won't go back to anything else. I mostly just do straight espresso now. I researched it for a few months before finally pulling the trigger and boy I have no regrets. This is a link to some information about it and comparing it to other manual presses, not some spammy post. I was either gonna go with the flair or the Rancilio Silvia. Flair 58

Flair 58 is pretty good, but the quality of the materials used to make it do not compare with the Cafelat Robot...according to outside sources that I've read. They also said they you have to preheat the portafilter with the non heating version of the 58, whereas with the Robot that wasn't necessary. The Robot has no plastic parts to break, no electronic heating elements to fail, way easier to clean and set up shots with, and the way it was built was so it could last at least a couple of lifetimes.

The vast majority of reviews preferred the Cafelat Robot.

And you being a new member, and posting a click on site was most certainly being a spammy new member, probably employed by the Flair company, but I won't click on that site to see where it takes me, or what kind of virus I might get by doing so.

Flair 58 is pretty good, but the quality of the materials used to make it do not compare with the Cafelat Robot...according to outside sources that I've read. They also said they you have to preheat the portafilter with the non heating version of the 58, whereas with the Robot that wasn't necessary. The Robot has no plastic parts to break, no electronic heating elements to fail, way easier to clean and set up shots with, and the way it was built was so it could last at least a couple of lifetimes.

The vast majority of reviews preferred the Cafelat Robot.

And you being a new member, and posting a click on site was most certainly being a spammy new member, probably employed by the Flair company, but I won't click on that site to see where it takes me, or what kind of virus I might get by doing so.
Sorry, my brother just got me hooked into coffee (actual good coffee), and no I do not work for any coffee company and such I am a software dev for my own company hence the profile photo haha. Just that article really made me decide to go with the flair. Indeed I've used both, my brother has the older one and he had to preheat it before making the espresso and knowing me I like the easier route and it saves me just a little bit of time. I am still kind of a newbie to coffee, For the past 4 years I've just been using a Keurig every day and granted its easy and fast, but was always just soo watery. Interesting I will have to check out the Cafelat Robot, I haven't had too much of a problem with the cleaning yet I as I understand if I am not spending thousands on a really nice device there will be some downsides.

Sorry, my brother just got me hooked into coffee (actual good coffee), and no I do not work for any coffee company and such I am a software dev for my own company hence the profile photo haha. Just that article really made me decide to go with the flair. Indeed I've used both, my brother has the older one and he had to preheat it before making the espresso and knowing me I like the easier route and it saves me just a little bit of time. I am still kind of a newbie to coffee, For the past 4 years I've just been using a Keurig every day and granted its easy and fast, but was always just soo watery. Interesting I will have to check out the Cafelat Robot, I haven't had too much of a problem with the cleaning yet I as I understand if I am not spending thousands on a really nice device there will be some downsides.
OK, I'll buy what you said, you original post, being you're first post, raving about a certain product with a link to that product I assume, came across like a spam attempt, which happens a lot on forums.

I agree with you about that Keurig, and the pod crap they call coffee. I tried all the dark roast varieties of different kcups and every single one was crap. But most Americans for years had cheap Black and Decker style drip makers that also made crap coffee, but it was better than Keurig! Americans are use to weak crappy coffee, even Starbucks doesn't have coffee anywhere near as strong as European, Mid East, and Asian people make their coffees. Starbucks has nothing to compare with Turkish, Vietnamese Phin, Moka Pot, they don't even have French Press. Their methods of making strong flavored coffee are watered down, to appease Americans and to save money.

It's difficult to find a restaurant in a city of 350,000 where I live that even has a good selection of dark beer, if they have dark beer at all, all they have is one choice, and it's one of those you can get at a grocery store! There is only one restaurant in town that once a year for about 3 months they get my favorite style...Russian Imperial Stouts.

Latest posts

Back