Roastery pics

Nice, I'll make it up there again one day haha. You know the Cafe Don Pablo guys in Miami? That's usually where I order from besides others, I always have them on hand as they do 2lb orders. Either shipped to the house or I pick up sometimes if heading into Miami. So weird the lack of roasters in FL in general, same with beer although that's picking up (new brewery being built in Delray Saltybeer or something like that. When we go out of state there's like a coffee roaster or brewer on every block lol, especially when we're in Cali.

We are in hollywood fl, stop by and say hi have :coffeemug: on me :)

cafeciteau..sorry it has been crazy busy here. I think I responded on the Ambex users Facebook page Not sure if you are the same person. Glad you found them.

cafeciteau..sorry it has been crazy busy here. I think I responded on the Ambex users Facebook page Not sure if you are the same person. Glad you found them.

Thanks, I got the new racks in thursday for $53 each. That seems like a steal and they are very nice quality aluminum racks. I have 12 bags stacked on one of them and it hasn't collapsed yet!

Check this one out.

Attachments

• Wahoo coffee roaster.jpg
    Wahoo coffee roaster.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 211
Well I'm not going embarrass myself by showing picks of our tiny roaster area. Most of what we have is very temporary as are gearing up to move to Honduras and setup shop there where our farm is. I am def digging all the setups that have been shown so far, very impressive! Here's a few pics to contribute.
5e1ae0d6b6c098f38bdddd9d2662e2a7.jpg

616d6feec867829b8be19fa4f9e4c6d4.jpg

f0cb265705566aea14f248ad2b5e38e2.jpg

eceaf8a9b2bdb4cae544a07745be2b2f.jpg

Back