Mushroom Coffee

Sorry for bumping thread.

I've been hearing a lot about weed-infused coffee lately and was curious to know if anyone here has tried it? I'm a huge fan of both coffee and cannabis, and the idea of combining them seems intriguing.

So, I was wondering if anyone could share their experiences and recommendations regarding the best way to make weed-infused coffee? Are there any specific strains or methods that work best for you?

Sorry for bumping thread.

I've been hearing a lot about weed-infused coffee lately and was curious to know if anyone here has tried it? I'm a huge fan of both coffee and cannabis, and the idea of combining them seems intriguing.

So, I was wondering if anyone could share their experiences and recommendations regarding the weed delivery Beaumont and best way to make weed-infused coffee? Are there any specific strains or methods to buy magic mushrooms Canada?
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions!

Last edited:
I grind my mushrooms to a powder and put them in capsules, or I make tea with them. I don't add anything to my coffee and find it easiest to just take two capsules each morning and enjoy my coffee how I like it. Though I do enjoy adding Reishi and especially Chaga to my teas.

Not gonna get into any sort of research on mushrooms as I have no use/respect for any of them for cooking, beauty, whatever. Will gladly say I will avoid any type of fungus at any cost for the rest of this life. Been 5 yrs now since a catastrophic fungal infection nearly took me out, left me permanently profoundly deaf and a host of lingering long term side effects. I gladly say just enjoy coffee for what it can be and don't bastardize it with anything added.

Not gonna get into any sort of research on mushrooms as I have no use/respect for any of them for cooking, beauty, whatever. Will gladly say I will avoid any type of fungus at any cost for the rest of this life. Been 5 yrs now since a catastrophic fungal infection nearly took me out, left me permanently profoundly deaf and a host of lingering long term side effects check out RYZE Superfoods reviews. I gladly say just enjoy coffee for what it can be and don't bastardize it with anything added.
I’m intrigued by these adaptogen/mushroom coffee alternatives. Does anyone drink these? What brands do you enjoy and have you appreciated a benefit?

Our customers love the mushroom coffee!

We make our own version of this. It contains organic coffee, cashew milk powder, maple sugar and lion's mane mushrooms. We also make a blend with Chaga and Turkey Tail.

The beauty of drinking mushrooms with your coffee is that you can't forget to take your mushrooms everyday. Because aint nobody missing their morning coffee. With mushrooms, you get more energy, focus and boosted immunity. These are all of the things our customers tell us anyways.

If it's something you'd like to check out please do so here.

Our customers love the mushroom coffee!

We make our own version of this. It contains organic coffee, cashew milk powder, maple sugar and lion's mane mushrooms. We also make a blend with Chaga and Turkey Tail.

The beauty of drinking mushrooms with your coffee is that you can't forget to take your mushrooms everyday. Because aint nobody missing their morning coffee. With mushrooms, you get more energy, focus and boosted immunity. These are all of the things our customers tell us anyways.

If it's something you'd like to check out please do so here.
I gladly say the hell with mushrooms, lmao. Personally won't tolerate the taste, texture or smell. Not to mention it's a damn fungus, kind of along the same lines of what tried killing me 6 yrs ago and destroyed my hearing permanently. So do be aware that any fungus can attack immunity, not necessarily enhance it.

Latest posts

Back