Black coffee

Nope I drunk ristrettos daily and had excess weight. However I've been keto for four yours now and lost it all. Keto is easy to maintain and healthy.
I have lost my taste for sugar. Forget 'keto' products, just eat whole foods. Meat, dairy and vegetables and a little fruit. Research and find advice that works for you. Find a doctor that's up to date enough to guide you through any worries you might have. Learn the truth about cholesterol and fat. And thank me later.

I still drink ristrettos daily

Yeaaaaa, all good, but ....
walking by the fresh donut display at my supermarket about an hour ago, and .... well, uh, ok, a chocolate eclaire with cream filling ...

whispered to me "here i am. Over here. Please rescue me from this case. I'll be good, I promise. Don't I smell good? Ummmm, just think how good I'll taste."

So how could I refuse the little fella? I had to free him. Right?

He was great with a chocolate espresso. Now I got a sugar high. Ugh.

Screw will power. I'm in my late 70s and who knows how much time is left. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. :)

I don't like black coffee. I recently found directv and I started to get interested in the statistics. So, I found information that many people like black coffee. And I don't understand how you can drink it without milk or cream. Most of my friends don't like it either

Last edited:
I don't like black coffee
Black coffee is healthier than adding sugar and or creamer into it; plus adding sugar and or creamer takes away the essence of the flavor of coffee...but I get you, I used to be like you when I was in my teens and 20s, but over the years I kept reducing the amount of both, eventually sugar was gone, and only creamer was left, creamer has been gone for about 30 years now, so it's nothing but black. Restaurant coffee can be nasty, I might doctor it up just to make it drinkable, but I try to avoid restaurant coffees.

Black coffee is healthier than adding sugar and or creamer into it; plus adding sugar and or creamer takes away the essence of the flavor of coffee...but I get you, I used to be like you when I was in my teens and 20s, but over the years I kept reducing the amount of both, eventually sugar was gone, and only creamer was left, creamer has been gone for about 30 years now, so it's nothing but black. Restaurant coffee can be nasty, I might doctor it up just to make it drinkable, but I try to avoid restaurant coffees.
I have been a barista for only about 8 yrs now and can attest that long-time coffee drinkers prefer less sugar. I try to avoid the coffee chains (I still go) because of the high sugar in a say a caramel frappe

Back