Miele CVA 620 steamer stopped working

clairew900

Aug 17, 2024
Leeds, UK
Visit site
Hi

I have a Miele CVA620 which has stopped working. The milk brother isn't steaming but I can hear the pump. I've cleaned it all and ran a descale which has thrown water out from underneath the machine. Not sure where to go from here!

Hi

I have a Miele CVA620 which has stopped working. The milk brother isn't steaming but I can hear the pump. I've cleaned it all and ran a descale which has thrown water out from underneath the machine. Not sure where to go from here!
It sounds like your Miele CVA620 might have a blockage in the steam system or a leak. Since you’ve already cleaned it and descaled, the next step could be checking the steam wand and milk frother components for any clogs. You might want to disassemble the frother to ensure no milk residue is blocking the steam.

As for the water coming from underneath, it could indicate a loose connection or a seal problem inside the machine. It’s a good idea to contact a Miele service technician if you're uncomfortable checking the internal parts yourself, as they might need to repair or replace a seal.

Back