Delonghi ecam dynamica 350.55 no water going through the main nozzle

pajinuk

Aug 14, 2024
Scotland
Visit site
Good morning,
my coffee machine delonghi ECAM 350.55 with milk tank. has started throwing fuses more and more often. After disassembly, I found a water leak from the top connector on the steam heater dripped on the fuse and other electrics, cabling.
The problem was solved by over-sealing by replacing the ntc sensor and fuse plus o-rings and the whole plastic flange, the problem was solved, but...
1. I turn it on and everything looks fine, but the main nozzle does not run any water out.
The brew unit moves from the lower position to the upper position and back to the bottom. everything looks good. Switch look work well.
So, I am able to make foam through the milk reservoir or pour hot water for tea through the additional nozzle.

But when I want coffee or just rinsing or descaling, the brewing unit driving top and back 2-3 times and can see main menu again. Withour rising or make coffee .if pres main top switch turn off machine, again brewing unit driving top and bottom 2-3 times and follow General alarm . And they can only be turned off from the back.

before replacing the ring and resealing the heating (secondary) machine, it ran without any problems.

Thank you for any advice and help ☺️

Video actually condition

Edited: problem found and resolved!

For long time. My second espresso done.

Problem what I found is hall sensor connector on pcb cold connection and the bottom microswitch is faulty. Both parts ordered now!

Last edited:
So, I tested my solenoid in machine and voltages and resistance on ports look okay it is 230V solenoids so 2k ohms is okay. Also the function of solenoid look fine magnetism and can heard the click and movement inside for boths.

Also checked the microswitch for brew unit. Bottom is little bit damaged will ( replace it) but working. Top one is okay and work also.

What next? Hall sensor pcb?

Very bad is that I cant run self check mode unable to switch off machine without pressing rear switch. :-/.

Back