💵 For Sale Like New- nutty Bavarian machine for Sale

Boshuter

Oct 4, 2023
United Kingdom
Visit site
I am selling a Nutty Bavarian nut roaster that has been used only slightly. Here are the product details:

- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 20 Amps
- Wattage: 1850 Watts
- Production rate: every 15 minutes per batch
- Batch yields 2.25 pounds of glazed nuts - 11 servings every 15 minutes
- Dimensions: 20 inches wide x 21 inches deep x 12 inches high

I am also including a Nutty Bavarian 3-bay warmer with the following specifications:

- Dimensions: 12.5 inches wide x 15 inches deep x 20 inches high
- Plug type: Standard 110 Volt grounded plug (250 Watts)
- Construction: Tempered glass and aluminium
- Accessories: Comes with all silverware and cooking tools

The equipment was used modestly for about 2 months during the holidays and is in excellent running condition. This is a great deal for about half the original price! The equipment is perfect for festivals, carnivals, malls, etc.

The total cost, including freight fees, is $850 If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I have also attached a picture of the Nutty Bavarian for your reference.

Attachments

• IMG_6347.jpeg
    IMG_6347.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_6348.jpeg
    IMG_6348.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_6349.jpeg
    IMG_6349.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

corky2434

Mar 19, 2024
Ohio
Visit site
Readily available for pick up or freight delivery.
Send me an offer, the price slightly negotiable
Kindly note once this is sold, I will take it down.
Hey there, I sent an email to what was listed in the ad but it came back undeliverable - I changed it to protonmail.com and hoping it went through!

Roni

Mar 20, 2024
San Antonio Texas
Visit site
I am selling a Nutty Bavarian nut roaster that has been used only slightly. Here are the product details:

I am also including a Nutty Bavarian 3-bay warmer with the following specifications:

The equipment was used modestly for about 2 months during the holidays and is in excellent running condition. This is a great deal for about half the original price! The equipment is perfect for festivals, carnivals, malls, etc.

The total cost, including freight fees, is $1050. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I have also attached a picture of the Nutty Bavarian for your reference.
I would like to purchase and have it shipped what payment forms do you take? do you take paypal?

Boshuter

Oct 4, 2023
United Kingdom
Visit site
We appreciate your expressed interest.
If you're interested, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or send me a private message here.
The majority of the comments stop here so that those who are still interested can find out whether or not it sold.

ElGatoGordo

Jan 15, 2024
Oregon
Visit site

The total cost, including freight fees, is $850 If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I have also attached a picture of the Nutty Bavarian for your reference.
Sent you an email please respond. [email protected]