Troubleshooting Saeco Incanto Rondo

Tigman9

Jul 3, 2024
Massachusetts
Visit site
I received one of these in working condition, and I brought it home and cleaned it up. After cleaning it, I seem to have two main issues:

1. When I press the brew button, it will grind coffee, and then just dump it out and not actually brew anything. It kind of dumps the grinds all over. Like this:
  2. After #1 happened, it took the brew group and tray out to rinse the coffee grinds out of them. And then after placing them back into the machine, I have a blinking red led. The manual says this is one of these things: drip tray isn't in place, brew group isn't in place, or the front door isn't closed.
I tried reseating everything, really pressing on everything to make sure it's seated fully, closing everything up as tightly as I could and it still wouldn't recognize it. I tried seating the spare brew group as well, and it still refused to say the things were in place.

Has anyone had any of these issues? When the person gave it to me, he put the brew group in and drip tray and it just worked... But after I cleaned it up, I must have done something to make it more finicky. I did have it working fairly well, but I adjusted the grind setting and then this is when my issues stared. So maybe it had something to do with that.. but now I can't make it brew/grind at all.

Latest posts

Back