Seeking to buy a Diedrich IR-12

JohnD18

Jan 5, 2015
New York
Visit site
I am currently looking to buy a 12 K roaster, specifically a Diedrich IR-12 would be ideal. I am open to others though. Anyone thinking of selling a roaster that size? Please send me a message if you are, or you know someone who may be.

I am also considering buying it new, but preferably I'd like to find a used machine.

How much is one? I have been trying to get a quote for 3 weeks now... They never reply.

I've had incredible customer service with them so far. How are you trying to get the quote? They emailed me the spec and price sheet in January as I was on the phone with their sales manager. Since then I've been in touch with them every week almost for a few things here and there and have never had a problem. They've always been very responsive to all of my inquiries. If you're trying to use the website, just call them direct 208 263-1276.

I sent in inquiry on March 17th, got a response with cut sheets on the 19th. Asked for a price sheet for a specific roaster and oxidizer on March 19th, 24th, and April 3rd. Tried Lisa and Desiraet. No responses... If Diedrich cannot provide me with a quote for equipment that costs more than a brand new car, what kind of service will I receive when I am trouble and need advice or a small part?... I have decided to go with USRC who are eager to communicate and actually sell their product.

I am not bashing Diedrich and have no stake in any other company, just telling you my experience (sounds like I am not the only one either).

Back