💵 For Sale Probat L-12 Coffee Roaster

josephz

Apr 16, 2023
Weston, Wi
Visit site
1994 Probat L-12 Coffee Roaster for sale. Rebuilt in 2007 by the late Victor Allen Mondry. It has a high performance bean thermometer for precise roasting. This legendary machine can roast 60-90 pounds of green coffee an hour and is perfect for someone who wants to get started as a roaster wholesaler. It was converted to propane but can easily be converted back to natural gas. I have roasted nearly 4000 batches in this workhorse. It is simple, extremely well-built and easy to maintain. The discoloration you see in the photos is from regular roasting and easy to clean off. I was not able to give it a through cleaning before I put it into storage. Roaster is in north-central Wisconsin, is professionally crated and ready to ship anywhere. Asking $24,000 or reasonable offer. Email me at [email protected] if you have serious interest.
IMG_2033 copy.jpg
IMG_2030 copy.jpg
IMG_2032 copy 2.jpg
Probat 4 copy.jpg
Probat2 copy.jpgProbat 4 copy.jpg
IMG_2032 copy 2.jpg
Probat copy.jpg
Probat2 copy.jpg
Probat 4 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Hello coffee folks. I dropped the price on my roaster a bit and am willing to share/negotiate the cost of moving and freight. Let me know if you have questions. This is a solid machine and I know it inside and out.

Question, How did you load your hopper with the ceiling so low? Surprised no one has jumped on this. Looks like a pretty good machine. Probably would clean up nice. Just knock out the cob webs, little degreaser and she might look ok.

Question, How did you load your hopper with the ceiling so low? Surprised no one has jumped on this. Looks like a pretty good machine. Probably would clean up nice. Just knock out the cob webs, little degreaser and she might look ok.
I had to remove a ceiling tile to load it because It is located in the basement of my old house. It was a real boot-strap operation. I had to roll each bag of green coffee down the steps. It has some build up on the front lip when you dump the beans out the drum and a little color variation in paint from the pre-2007 owner. It ia a production roaster, not a show piece and has served me well for 16 years. It is simple to maintain, very easy to use, and extremely well designed.

Back