Price of Coffee

nv305

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello again,

Looking to see what the average buyer is paying for lb/coffee in general and if you buy from the region what they are paying from there. I am aware that individuals may not want to release that information, but I am trying to see what the average is. Both Green and Roasted beans. I understand that quantity adjusts the price, but I suppose any figure can help at this point. I have looked at the index, but want to see what individuals on the forum are buying them at.

N

I get organic direct trade green beans for 2.80lb. With shipping and bags and losing weight roasting its about 4.50lb cost per pound sold.

I get organic direct trade green beans for 2.80lb. With shipping and bags and losing weight roasting its about 4.50lb cost per pound sold.

Thanks for the information[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the cost of total production?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the last sack we got was 76 for shipping. and that was UPS to our residence, its cheaper if you buy a lot and get it on a pallet. Cheaper if you have a commercial address to ship to also. feel free to PM if you want and I can give you my number if you want more info.

I have to say that the price you are paying for beans is significantly lower than what I am paying even though I am buying full bags from major importers. Your shipping is also much cheaper. What am I doing wrong?

I have to say that the price you are paying for beans is significantly lower than what I am paying even though I am buying full bags from major importers. Your shipping is also much cheaper. What am I doing wrong?

What are you paying for shipping? You can PM me, I might be able to help you out.

You are also buying from an importer do your costs will already be up. Have you ever tried going direct?

I am not sure, I am pretty new to this so I couldn't say. PM me and I can give you our importers website.

Back