New source for your shb Guatemalan coffee

2muchcoffee

Just opened up the web page. Yes, it is under construction but we are adding businesses almost daily. I am also doing wholesale pricing for 10 pounds or more. The coffee comes in to Miami in a black Mylar bag with valve ready for your label, from there you are responsible for shipping. I have not found anyone on the web who can beat my prices. If you are a non-profit lets talk. For every full pound at $12.00 your supporter purchases through a link on your web page (I will supply you the artwork and paypal link), I will send your cause $4.00. That is a 33% donation at a competitive price for an excellent tasting brew.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Jon H.

www.hrcoffeeexport.yolasite.com

I certainly hope you can find cheaper wholesale prices than the retail pricing above. Ask me about wholesale prices, then see if you can find cheaper. Perhaps so, I am not shipping conatiners yet. Still a container would only drop prices by 50cents per pound. This is certified rainforest alliance, 125 year old coffee plantation, 5000+ feet shade grown, Dark roasted, valved bag, coffee shipped to the states. I wish you the very best. Yep, shipping to Canada does effect prices. Please ask for wholesale pricing. My business plan is put the customer first in everything!

Thank you California, New York, Utah, North Carolina, Illinois, Florida, Washington, Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Hawaii, New Jersey, Honduras, Singapore, Norway, Canada, India, and Thailand for checking out our new web site. www.hrcoffeeexport.yolasite.com prices will drop when we can ship containers......soon.

Last edited:
Let me ask a question. what is a price that i would have to offer our coffee at that would make you want to inquire, and what do you want in service, or shipping. In other words. What is your ideal dream supplier of coffee.Jon H.

Back