JivaCubes.com - So what da' ya' think?

theperfectcoffeecup

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Okay, as far as instant coffee goes - I'm not a fan, but these Jiva Cubes I would at least try once and hey, who knows? Maybe I might like them. Seems like a much better way to drink instant coffee than many of the other major label brands I've seen.....wait that was kind of unfair...I base my bias of instant coffee on a horrible cup of instant Folgers I had one morning trying to quell a hangover and it didn't work. Nothing against Folgers either I think it had more to do with the tequila the night before. Anyway, has anyone had a chance to try these yet. You'd actually have to be a kickstarter fan to have heard of them because that is the only place/site you can order these from. I'm curious to know if anyone has tried these and what they are like. Anyone tried this yet?

I'm curious too. Has anyone on this forum tried them yet?

I wonder if the Jiva Cube dissolves fast, or if you have to keep stirring and crushing it with the spoon to get the chunks to dissolve. I remember the days when beef boullion came in cubes, and those things were very difficult to dissolve in hot water.

Rose

Back