I said I'd do it and here I go!

SabbyLolo

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
My husband and I have purchased our coffee trailer! I'm so excited to get this thing off the ground and making drinks!

We purchased the stand from a woman in WA who had it built and had never even used it! It's a cute little tiki-hut theme which goes well here in our Hawaiian beach town. Now that we have the stand we are trying to figure out our plumbing, fresh water and grey water holding tanks. And we also have to order a generator big enough to power this entire thing!

It came with the La Cimbali M28 Selectron espresso machine and I've got to wait till we order a plugin adapter so I can plug it in a play around with it.

So much to do still but it's exciting that we are actually going forward and doing it! Thanks for all your support coffeeforum!
photo (8).JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPG

Great buy. I hope you to get this going soon. I have little experience with some trailer coffee sales. We have done few events with close friend who has coffee trailer. Its fun but very exhausting. If you would like, i will share some of the ideas that worked for us.

Good Luck

Great buy. I hope you to get this going soon. I have little experience with some trailer coffee sales. We have done few events with close friend who has coffee trailer. Its fun but very exhausting. If you would like, i will share some of the ideas that worked for us.

Good Luck

CoffeJunky,
Any advice you have would be amazing! We are newbies at most of this. I managed two non-mobile drive thru coffee stands in Alaska throughout highschool but that was 10 years ago! I would appreciate any advice anyone has. Thanks all for the kindness and support!

Back