I Have a Jura Impressa F8 TFT...No water coming from brew unit

Melon

Oct 25, 2024
Toronto
Visit site
Jura F8 Impressa TFT ...
I screwed something up and I cannot figure it out. My machine was getting error 8 so I was replacing all the o-rings in the brew group. I believe I setup back to how it was (I have done it before without issue). Upon reassembly, I go and turn on the unit and it goes through the initialization without issue moving up an down the unit. It then asks rotary button to pushed to rinse machine. Upon doing so, it goes through the process but everything is going to the drain tray. If I then choose an espresso, it goes through but brews to the drain tray.

I have checked the drain stepper motor and is functioning properly. I have tried manually pushing the drain valve during the process and still goes directly to the drain. I have disassembled the brew group again to ensure I put back together properly and in the right way. I have done similarly to the drain valve assembly. I blow through all hoses without issue when valve is open. It makes hot water without an issue out the steam valve. The water is moving and I don't believe there are any blockages or hose or o-ring issues.

Please help if you have an idea. Thanks...

Back