Greating's all

prairieguy

Sep 11, 2012
Saskatchewan
Visit site
Hey everyone, just decided to join the forum as I find myself more and more intrigued with the coffee inustry. My wife and I started drinking fresh roasted coffee about 4 years ago and haven't looked back. We opened a small cafe this past december and now find myself having the desire to be a roaster as soon as it is financially viable. With all the coffee we have tried throughout Saskatchewan, high quality products have been hard to come by, Impropperly prepared drinks, over roasted beans, we chose to follow the advice and training from our roaster in Calgary who has experience in all aspects of the game for over the past 20+ years, and our customers sure appreciate it. I think this may become a problem because the deeper I research the more involved I want to be and will be looking to all the experience from everyone here to help guide me in becoming a roaster, and improving my wife's cafe!Thanks, Wes

Hello "prarieguy" (Wes)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Thank you for introducing yourself here. Luckily, you've joined us at a time when we're having active discussions about coffee roasting and equipment, etc. We currently have a nice group of forum members who have a lot of experience with roasting, bean selection, blends, etc. Your questions and comments in the forum discussions are always welcome.

Rose

Back